Anyone Here in Stockton, Ca or the near by cities

Daraja
on 1/4/13 9:58 am - Stockton, CA
VSG on 02/25/13

Looking for a workout buddy or a close by support friend. Im scheduled to have my surgery by the end of this month. January 2013

calgirl360
on 1/6/13 6:12 am - Sacramento, CA

I Darjia,   I live in Sacramento, Ca-  I had my surgery in may 2012,  - i have lost 105 pounds, best thing I every did for myself.,  I go to the gym before work everyday,  just started zuma classe to increase my aberoics training.  if you want to write back to me - that would be great and good luck with your surgery .!

Barbara

Daraja
on 1/6/13 10:32 am - Stockton, CA
VSG on 02/25/13

Hey Barbara,

I love Zumba. Believe it or not I was in a weight training class my last two semester in college. I was bench pressing 190lbs and leg press at 310lbs, but my knee was getting the best of me. I know what it take to train, but its the over eating of the healthy foods I buy and not preparing my meals and being lazy sometime and stopping at fast food joints. But my knee doctor gave me a referral for swim aerobics which I was told by the manager that its the best for my knee and for weight loss, she hadn't had the surgery and she loss 90lbs during water aerobics. I plan on taking Zumba again I miss it someone on her said she took a swim zumba class...that sounds fun.

Thanks and good luck with your journey

vodkadetox
on 2/26/13 3:30 pm - sacramento, CA
oh wow that's awesome, i live in sacramento also. and i had my surgery jan 14th of this year. so if you have any pointers i would love to hear back from you.
Most Active