Hello!

Sally N.
on 5/7/03 2:39 am - mansfield, CT
Wow! We now have our own special CT State page? Fantastic! The Web Designers responsible for these continual updates are incredible! Greetings to the AMOS family! I'm in Mansfield--and have had all the consults--now just waiting...waiting...waiting. Meet with Dr. Barba on May 28th. I hope I get good news then! A date, maybe? Is this how it works? Or does an actual surgery date come afterwards? Hope all is well with everyone!
msdeejy
on 5/7/03 3:17 am - ct
Hi Sally I'm Dawn from East Hartford this new state page is geat,Dr.Barba will be doing my wls I have just began my consults.I met Dr Barba at the information session back in Oct this process seems to take so long but it's worth the wait.Talk to you later.
JoniL
on 5/9/03 12:53 am - Southington, CT
Sally, When did you initially start the process with Barba? When was your initial information session meeting? I in the waiting game. I went to the meeting in March and havent heard anything
Armywife
on 5/9/03 12:44 pm - Fort Belvoir, VA
hi sally I am also from mansfield! so happy to have someone near me to talk to!! I had my surgery done in oct 2002 by dr robles in bristol ct and have lost 78 lbs so far- I am so happy!!! Email me if you want
Most Active
Recent Topics