THIS IS NOT RIGHT!

Louise C.
on 5/21/03 5:15 am - New Milford, CT
It has come to my attention that some doctors are posing as patients and e-mailing people who are considering rival docs and telling those people to stay away from them. I cannot believe this behavior! I would caution everyone to take these unsolicited e-mails with a grain of salt and ask for details - names, dates, etc then check it our for yourself. And as for your CT docs - you know who you are and so do I. You should be ashamed!
LMCLILLY
on 5/22/03 3:00 am - Central, CT
Louise- you can't be serious- can you? Do you know that if this could be proven, a doctor could get in serious trouble? I suggest that if you have proof and you know who these doctors are, you share it. With us and with the medical board of ethics and the state of CT DCP. In fact, not only do I suggest it, I think it is your obligation to give this information to the proper agencies. I personally want to know who these doctors are so that people do not waste their time or risk their lives with these unethical, morally bankrupt idiots. The need to be censured, fined, or both at minimum. This all goes back to my comments that I posted on an earlier post about a woman who was concerned about what to say to her friend who was going to a surgeon that she had misgivings about (see past posts for my ramblings). This is a VERY serious decision we make. We MUST do our due dilligence before we make a final decision. The responsibility is ours. God! This makes me mad!
Kristi S.
on 5/23/03 12:44 am - Canterbury, CT
RNY on 08/05/03 with
I personally have not received any email regarding this issue. I do agree, completely, that this is a horrible thing to do, but I would be very careful and make sure that before any names are given that there is definite proof. If anyone receives an email like this, contact the WLS board, I am sure that they have the means to research the email senders and find out if they are legit or not. I would be very careful before mistakenly slandering a Physician. Lisa gives some wonderful advice in her post regarding researching Dr's. Please follow your instincts and do not let the chance of having a quick surgery date override those instincts. Thanks Kristi
Most Active
Recent Topics