Support Group Meeting

Mary Lou C.
on 6/3/03 5:09 pm - Milford, CT
Tonight was Dr. Bell's support group. It was so nice to put faces to amos members. It was really nice meeting Linda W, Charlene S, Mary S and to see Heather S again. It's a great group, although we do have to find a way to overthrow the leadership. LOL. It's just amazing how someone can know so much in such a short time. Those of you who were there I'm sure get my point. It's a new group so I'm sure eventually things will get better or so I'm hoping. I won't let it deter me from these meetings since I feel they are so important to a successful journey. Well again it was nice to meet you all and I'm glad I got to give my best wishes to Mary. Have a great week! Mary Lou
beth C.
on 6/3/03 6:37 pm - clinton, ct
there were so many people (atleast for me to keep track of)i didn't catch your name at the meeting. i do get your point my group(mom & friend) were commenting the same way on the way home. i can't wait till i get names and faces put together. heather and i met up only because she is good with names. we will be getting together for walks and things any one care to join us? beth
Most Active
Recent Topics