Just a few more days

Lori T.
on 6/4/03 9:26 am - Preston, CT
Hi everyone so glad to have this support system. Having surgery June9th my Dr. is Dr. Barajas. It's getting so close now? I'm scared but excited about this new venture. Wish me well Thanks Lori Trombley
sheri G.
on 6/4/03 11:39 am - bristol, ct
best wishes and good luck!!!!
PookieW2
on 6/4/03 1:06 pm - Milford, CT
Good luck Lori!! I am sure you will do fine and remember this is going to be an exciting journey. Take care. Will be thinking of you on the 9th.....Linda
Karen O.
on 6/4/03 5:13 pm - Franklin, CT
girlfriend we started this together and will get through this together all the way! ill be there for u 100 % and i know u will two we can do anything as long as we believe we can and WE CAN! hang in there we will hold on tight and start & finish our jouney and be healthy happy thinner women love and hugs from your WLS roomie!! Karen O
Liza B.
on 6/5/03 12:04 am - Ansonia, ct
Lori~ You'll be on the "losing side" in no time and your new life begins. Hang on because it's the most thrilling ride you will ever take!! Best wishes for a speedy and pain-free recovery. MEGA MUAHS!!
frostin_queen
on 6/5/03 1:22 am - stafford springs, ct
Good Luc****ep us posted! Take Care and God Bless! Hugs!~Shannon~
pinkpinkycat
on 6/5/03 4:55 am
I wish you a speedy and healthy recovery. Congratulations on the start of a new life! Take Care, Colleen
Mary Lou C.
on 6/5/03 5:59 am - Milford, CT
Hi Lori, just wanted to drop by and add my best wishes. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. Try not to be scared before you know it you'll be home and on your way to a healthier and happier new life. Good luck, Mary Lou
LMCLILLY
on 6/5/03 9:56 am - Central, CT
Good luck to you! I wish you a speedy recovery and steady- if not swift- weight loss!
Heather S.
on 6/5/03 4:40 pm - Branford, CT
Lori, Best of luck with this great present that you are giving yourself. I hope all goes smoothly and you are back feeling better than ever in no time.
Most Active
Recent Topics