DS support group

Bonnie R.
on 4/2/10 2:41 pm - Stratford, CT
I'm looking to either join a New Haven/Fairfield County DS support group or start one.  Any thoughts?  Anyone interested in getting together.
CTKathy
on 4/26/10 3:45 am - Branford, CT
Revision on 11/13/17
I don't think there are any doctors in CT that are performing the DS at this time.  So, you may have a bit of trouble finding support.  I'm still waiting for one of them to start, don't want to have to go to NJ.  Good luck in your quest!

Kathy
Bonnie R.
on 4/26/10 6:05 am - Stratford, CT
Yes, I wish more docs would do the DS.  I traveled to NYC for mine.  There still are a few of us around--so far only found 3 but there are other folks from up north that want to meet up so we'll start with that.

Thanks, Kathy!

kariz
on 7/10/10 4:17 am - Cheshire, CT
Hi Bonnie,

I'd love to join your support group.  I'm in Cheshire (New Haven Co), and I'm just starting this process.  I'm registered for Dr. Roslin's seminar, and I hope to have him do my DS.

Karen
Caleña M.
on 7/11/10 11:59 am
HI Karen,
Welcome to the CT DS'ers!  I am having surgery 7/15 with Dr. Pomp.  I wish you success on your journey and I am sure your day will be here before you know it.

Bonnie contacted me and I mentioned sometime in August (after my recovery) would be a good time to get together.  BTW, I am in North Haven.

Janine

DS SW - 201 4/21/11; GW 130
Most Active
Recent Topics