CCCares Monthly support meeting reminder

Dan R.
on 11/8/10 11:46 pm - Madison, CT
RNY on 08/04/08 with
Our November meeting will be this Saturday, November 13th from 10:30am till 12 noon. The meetings are held in the conference room a****ersedge Rehab Center at 111 Church Street in Middletown. Please try to attend.

FROM THE NORTH:
I-91 South to exit 22 (Rt. 9S); go through two traffic lights in Middletown to exit 14 (DeKoven Drive). At the end of the exit, go straight to the 2nd traffic light; take a left onto Broad St. At the first traffic light, turn right onto Church St; Park behind the building

FROM THE SOUTH:
I-91 N to exit 17; go 1/2 mile and bear right to take I-691E exit to Middletown Route 66E Follow for approximately six miles and take a right onto High Street at Wesleyan University. At the 4th traffic light, take a left onto Church Street; Parking behind building

FROM THE EAST:
I-84 to route I-91 S to exit 22 (Rt. 9S); go through two traffic lights in Middletown to exit 14 (DeKoven Drive). Follow the same directions as in FROM THE NORTH

FROM OLD SAYBROOK:
Route 9 N to exit 15 (RT 66 W); Go straight to the second
traffic light. Turn left onto Broad Street. Continue to the end until the end, then take a right onto Church St. Park behind building   Obesity Help Support Group Leader
Founder-Central Connecticut Cares
Obesity Help Support Group Leader
HealthierTimesAhead
on 11/14/10 1:17 pm
RNY on 12/20/10 with
Hi,

I don't know whether or not you'll see this lil post, but I remember you from the Middlesex Hospital Monday Monthly Support Group.  I finally got my date for my Open Gastric Bypass op.  It's this coming Monday, November 22nd.  I'm glad it's finally here after the 6 month pre-op journey.  I just wanted to say that my husband and I so enjoyed attending the Support Groups at the hospital for the Open RNY.  You regulars were a big help to me and were certainly appreciated.  I hope to attend again at some point after I've recuperated and settled in to my new lifestyle, new life.  I am SO, SO greatful that Dr. Aranow will be my surgeon.  I think his whole program, from beginning to end has been nothing less than remarkable.   He and his staff have left no stone unturned.  I'm 64, almost 65, and praying all will go well with the op and afterwards.  Thanks again to you and your group for the help you gave me in my pre-op journey. 

Terry
Dan R.
on 11/15/10 6:25 pm, edited 11/15/10 6:25 pm - Madison, CT
RNY on 08/04/08 with
Terry, CONGRATS! You are in good hands (the best) with Dr. Aranow and staff. Please keep us updated with your progress and we look forward to seeing you as soon as possible at the next meeting. Dan
Obesity Help Support Group Leader
HealthierTimesAhead
on 11/15/10 9:34 pm
RNY on 12/20/10 with
Hi Dan,

Thank you very much Dan.  Am so glad you got to see my lil post.  I am certainly appreciative of the support.  Yes, I will keep you updated and yes, I will come back to the Monday eve support group after I feel up to it.  Thanks again to you and all the other members of that Monday night group.  Please extend my appreciation.
Terry
Most Active
Recent Topics