Support Groups

kasondra123
on 11/28/10 1:09 am - CT
Anyone know of any support groups in the Middletown area??

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

HealthierTimesAhead
on 11/28/10 2:16 am
RNY on 12/20/10 with
Absolutely!!  I attended the Bariatric Support Groups at Middlesex Hospital in Middletown.  They are FANTASTIC!!!  An excellent group of post-op and pre-op people.  I learned a lot and they sure do welcome you and no question is silly.  GREAT GROUP.  Call Middlesex Hospital, or Dr. Jonathan Aranow's office at Shoreline Surgical Associates.  I plan to go back again after my op which will be real soon.
kasondra123
on 11/28/10 3:28 am - CT
Is the group for folks who had lap band surgery? or just RNY

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

reenieb
on 11/29/10 3:43 am
RNY on 03/08/04 with
Hi there, the Middlesex SG offer both lap groups and RNY groups. Call Kim Daniels at the hospital, or email her - she'll be able to point you in the right direction. Good luck, perhaps I'll see you there soon. Maureen
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
HealthierTimesAhead
on 11/28/10 8:17 am
RNY on 12/20/10 with
Good question.  I'd have to check my papers, but I know they DO have either a joint Support Group (Lap and RNY) or separate support groups.  I can't remember.  Call the hospital and find out when they meet.  I use to go on a Monday from 6:30-7:30pm.  So worthwhile going to the support groups!
Dan R.
on 11/30/10 6:41 am - Madison, CT
RNY on 08/04/08 with
Hi, My name is Dan. I addition to the Middlesex Hospital Support Groups, I meet with a small group of folks that meet once a month in Middletown. We meet on the second Saturday of each month at 10:30AM. for more info please see: http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/CCCares/tab,0/page,1/#my_gr oups_main:1

Thanks
Obesity Help Support Group Leader
Founder-Central Connecticut Cares
Most Active
Recent Topics