CCCares Last meeting

Dan R.
on 12/13/10 6:11 am - Madison, CT
RNY on 08/04/08 with

Central Connecticut Cares, now has 67 members and held its last monthly meeting of 2010 in Middletown from 10:30 to 12noon. We are not affiliated with any one hospital or surgeon and our members have had success experiences from 3 weeks to 7 plus years.
Here is what you missed:
handouts from OH to guide us through the holidays
Samples of products and supplements (Thanks to our LIPO friends in NY - Maryellen)
Nutritious and yummy recipes
and the offer of support and discussion of our common issues with our weight loss surgery.
Peer support is a significant factor in the success story of weight loss surgery. If you are succeeding, come tell us about it, brag, share, help us reach our goals. If you are strruggling or hit a rough spot in your journey, come join in and let us share our similar experiences to help get you back on track.
JOIN a support group of your choice, the journey is more fulfilling when traveling with others.
Have Happy, Healthy Holidays and a Happy New Year!     Dan

Obesity Help Support Group Leader
Founder-Central Connecticut Cares
dragonfly2005
on 12/16/10 8:04 pm - CT
RNY on 01/24/11 with
Thanks Dan, I am so glad I went to that meeting.  I have been filling out my food log and hope to see you Monday.  Lynne
kasondra123
on 12/29/10 10:15 pm - CT
Hi Dan... When is the next meeting? and where? Are there any evening meetings?

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Dan R.
on 1/1/11 10:44 am - Madison, CT
RNY on 08/04/08 with
Kasondra, sorry i took this long to respond... Our meetings are held the second saturday of each month. We surveyed our members and found a need for saturday meetings as most Hospital support group meeintgs are held during week nights. Please join us if you can, if not please find a group to meet with ... Continuing support is so important.. I also attend meetings on Long Island and plan to try to make a meeting in Westchester. Happy New Year
Obesity Help Support Group Leader
Founder-Central Connecticut Cares
Most Active
Recent Topics