UPCOMING SURGERIES...

Angela R.
on 1/8/11 10:56 pm - Jewett City, CT

January 2011

I only have one surgery on my list so far.

January 11,2011
Akerley4

give her a shout out and encourage her.. 1/11/11 WOOT!!!!!!

Angela 
Revision Surgery from Lapband to Gastric Bypass... 1/3/11
Start 290 / Now 208/oal 180 (Doctor set goal)

akerley4
on 1/9/11 9:03 am - Madison, CT
RNY on 01/11/11 with
Thank You so much!!
Angela R.
on 1/9/11 11:34 pm - Jewett City, CT

GOOD LUCK to our two ladies going in for surgery today
livethin and Akerley4
We are all praying for you ladies..

See you on the lighter side next week :)

Angela 

livethin
on 1/17/11 11:18 pm
Hi Angela!
I vaugely remember you stopping in my hopsital room. Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness. This is my first time on the computer since I've been home. You are just the other side of surgery too!! Wow!! good for you.
Hey Akerley4..how are you doing? Great I hope.
My surgery did not go as planned. i just have to trust that it went as it was meant to. During my hiatal repair portion my spleen sprung a leak, Doc got in under control, only to realize it was bleeding from other side. Ended up having to remove it, started going into tachardia, so he got everything under control and closed me up. I am thankful I had a Doc that took my wellbeing vs. getting done what what planned. Now I have to wait three months before I cam be considered for bypass. This is giving me time  for second thoughts..again. For now, I'm just taking care of me, and thankful for each little improvement everyday.
Angela R.
on 1/18/11 11:51 am - Jewett City, CT
Girl it was great to see you even if you don't remember me LOL.. Hey how is your friends daughter?  I know she is going in, in about 3 weeks.  I will be paying for you to heal fast and 3 months is not long at all... You will be on the losing side soon enough.. Hugs
Angela 

Most Active
Recent Topics