insurance coverage for a arm lift in CT

Rachaelrb
on 4/28/11 6:38 am - bristol, CT
Hi Guy- Any recommendations for a surgeon for arm lifts and being paid for by insurance? I called someone here in Bristol and they want 75$ for a intial visit!!

Rachael

kasondra123
on 5/1/11 3:56 am - CT
Great what insurance do you have? I would love to have one. I also noticed you are from the bristol and I just relocated to the middletown area. I'm looking and needing some support groups and a pal LOL... What dr. are you using?

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Rachaelrb
on 5/1/11 6:24 am - bristol, CT

I goto Dr gedeon now but he isnt my orginal surgeon...i love him but they dont do cosmetic per se...

Rachael

JA
on 5/2/11 5:18 am - East Haven, CT
Dr. Richard Restifo is the best there is in "body sculpting" after WLS.  Don't use a regular plastic surgeon...you won't be satisfied.  Google Dr. Restifo, you'll see some of his work.  He's very talented and nice and so is everyone in his office.

How did you get your insurance to cover this?  Do you have Anthem, by chance?

Good luck. 
maboots
on 5/2/11 10:32 pm
I agree with JA .... I had Dr. Restifo for my TT ....FABULOUS work!  He is an artist ... a perfectionist!
Michellem8991
on 5/4/11 9:19 am - CT
I hope I can get an arm lift to. I have been getting yeast infections and rashes under my arms since surgery. They hurt. I have title 19 so I dont know what they will cover. I also get it under my tummy and my breasts.

kasondra123
on 5/10/11 11:51 pm - CT
I was also refered to him by a nurse in my dr office. I was also told that my insurance would cover it.

Rachaelrb
on 5/10/11 11:54 pm - bristol, CT
which doctor would cover it!?

Rachael

kasondra123
on 5/11/11 9:21 pm - CT
Dr.Restifo...203-772-1444

kasondra123
on 5/11/11 9:23 pm - CT
www.restifoplasticsurgery.com, Check out his work on the web.

Most Active
Recent Topics