Dr Bell

beccakevinmom
on 2/1/12 1:47 am - wallingford, CT
Hi - looking for feedback on Dr. Bell at Yale - had my band out in May - looking to do RNY.  My surgeon said he would be the best.

Thanks for your input!

maboots
on 2/1/12 10:53 pm
HI ... welcome ... I had RNY in May of 2009.  Cannot say enough about Dr. Bell and his entire staff.  They are all WONDERFUL.  He IS the BEST!  My husband is going also for RNY ... he is just waiting for a date.  They are very kind, attentive, and helpful.  I have had to call on the weekend... someone always got right back to me and I email Dr. Bell frequently with questions/concerns, and he ALWAYS answers in a timely manner.  Good luck to you!
beccakevinmom
on 2/1/12 11:24 pm - wallingford, CT
Thanks so much for your feedback!  My insurance has already approved - just waiting for a call from my surgeon letting me know he has spoken with Dr. Bell! 

Deirdre

267/258/223.9 Turkey Day Challenge 15 pounds minus 2.1lbs
Highest/Surgery/Current

liz B.
on 2/6/12 10:13 am
Adjustable Gastric Band on 03/21/12
 hi there, i have a question to ask you, why did you have your band out?was it not successful? i was working with dr bell's office but, it was hard to get through to his office staff, so i deceided to go with another dr locally. i wish you the best of good luck on your journey:)
beccakevinmom
on 2/12/12 10:37 am - wallingford, CT
Hi - I could NOT ever get a good fill with my band - it was either too tight or too loose - my band only had a totall of 4cc's - so there is not a whole lot of options but I believe the realize band is 10cc''s - I had Geoff Nazdam at St Rae's - he was great but doesn't do revisions.  I am finding it a little hard to get through to Bell's office - even with my surgeon talking with him -I did get through on Friday - we are checking on insurance procedures!

Highest/Surgery/Current

beccakevinmom
on 2/12/12 10:39 am - wallingford, CT
Could you tell me what is required pre surgery??  does he do a preop diet???

Highest/Surgery/Current

vsgman
on 2/10/12 11:23 pm - CT
He and his office are great - fantastic experience! I would not go to anyone else.   I just put  my history on my profile if you want to read about my last four months after having VSG surgery.

Best wishes

Most Active
Recent Topics