2 days post surgery!

atkinson5069
on 2/21/12 11:42 pm - new britain, CT
VSG on 03/26/12
thank you my 1yr old twins are daddys babbys so that will be hard i cant sit know without one or both wanting me to pick them up or even stand
atkinson5069
on 2/21/12 7:15 am - new britain, CT
VSG on 03/26/12
hey does anyone know how to change ur surgery date under your dr. name?i got bumped up to march 26th
(deactivated member)
on 2/21/12 2:25 pm
Don't know Erik, sorry man...
charb149
on 2/22/12 5:20 am
Go to my OH  my History. Click on tool looks like a wrench. you can change it there.
Good luck
Claudia

atkinson5069
on 2/22/12 5:36 am - new britain, CT
VSG on 03/26/12
thank you so much you have been such and angel to me ever since i signed on to this sit you are so helpfull.
charb149
on 2/22/12 7:41 am
No problem I'm from Berlin so helping a neighbor out. lol Glad to be of help.
atkinson5069
on 2/22/12 9:32 am - new britain, CT
VSG on 03/26/12
lol ...thanks neighbor
atkinson5069
on 2/24/12 1:05 pm - new britain, CT
VSG on 03/26/12
so it been a while since surgery how is everything?
(deactivated member)
on 2/25/12 1:36 pm
 Very, very good. No problems at all. A couple times I had a bite or to that may have been a little too much but not sick or anything. Just stand up and walk a little and no more overfull feeling. Start your liquid diet in a couple weeks huh? first couple days are the worst, tempting to eat a small something or other, make sure momma ain't cooking something good those first few days so you won't feel like your missing anything. You ready for this? It's a big deal and I'm still losing but I can see how it would be easy to go off the reservation and overeat again or pack in too many calories my man. Remember this is a great tool, at least for me, but I have to change my perception from now on about what ,when, and how much I'll eat... Down about 32 lbs. in total since beginning liquid diet 5 weeks ago. Knees hurt from arthritis so my walking has only been so so while it's still cold out. I need to work on that a lot. Good Luck Erik...Gimme a holla with any questions or curiosities, and I know the weight loss rate will slow down quite a bit each week here on out as I adjust to regular diet.
atkinson5069
on 2/26/12 3:27 am - new britain, CT
VSG on 03/26/12
yes i am ready for this been talking to people for a while now.i tried to do the liquid diet for one day and was succesful with the water,protien,and jello.hey i se this site is not very active i been a member of this other page that is always activeif you havent seen it yet heres the link its gastricsleeve.com very helpful site only for sleevers
Most Active
Recent Topics