NJ/PA/DE OH MEETUP save the date!

SassyItalian
on 5/12/11 2:26 am - Basseterre, St. Kitts and Nevis
SAVE THE DATE:

The NJ/PA/DE and surrounding area OH Meetup has been booked!

We have rented Pavilion number 3 at Ridley Creek State Park
The address for GPS is:
351 Gradyville Rd.
Newtown Square, PA 19073

Here is a link to the park:
http://www.dcnr.state.pa.us/stateparks/parks/ridleycreek.aspx

We chose this location as a centralized location, quieter than most other parks, with accessible parking, playgrounds, bbq's, and bathroom facilities nearby. This park also has hiking trails, horseback trail, and fishing-please see the link for more info.

The meetup is on Sunday June 5th, 2011 from 11am-4pm

This is a potluck, please bring a VSG friendly dish to share if you can. If you know ahead of time what you are bringing please message me so I can inventory what we have and what we need.

For more detailed directions contact Veronica (Time4menow2010) as she lives close to the facility.

Feel free to bring family, friends, others in the weightloss community (VSG, Lap-Band, RNY, pre-op, post op), and of course-yourself!
Everyone is welcome.

We will also be holding a clothing swap at the meet-n-greet- Bring clothes that no longer fit to see if someone else can get use out of them.
More details to follow- please Save the date on your calender and join us for a day of fun!

Message me or Veronica with any questions.

Can't wait to meet all of the OH friends!
Kristen (SassyItalian) and Veronica (time4menow2010)

HW: 258lbs  SW: 240   CW: 140  I am 5 foot 7 and 30 years old               
                 VSG 12/21/10  Plastics: Tummy tuck, breast lift, and augmentation 11/3/11
                                             Soon to be veterinarian!! xoxo

Neil_from_PA
on 5/12/11 7:23 am - PA
Sounds like fun !
Neil...
Most Active