Where do the DE people hang out on here???

Turtle Lynn
on 4/21/12 2:26 am - New Castle, DE
RNY on 05/29/12 with

I had LapBand with Dr Irgau in 2006 and am about to undergo revision to RNY at the end of May with a surgeon in Jersey as CHRIAS doesn't take my new insurance.

HW 287, GW 150,  CW 168   ** Band to RNY 05/29/12 **

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? Join us-Lightweights Board

Elissa H
on 4/21/12 12:19 pm - Wilmington, DE
Delaware Boards are quiet. Support Group meets 3rd Tuesday of every month. Healthy Changes. I always post on here as a reminder.  Alot of people are struggling and are not aware of the support groups and what we have to offer. So save the date May 15th. Formal speaker at 6 til 7 . Next months topic is Plastic Surgery with Dr Julie MacRae. WLS Group follows at 7 til 8:30pm. Open to RNY, Lapband and sleeve. Any questions just shout out.  

Elissa
Turtle Lynn
on 4/23/12 4:07 am - New Castle, DE
RNY on 05/29/12 with
Thanks, Elissa! 

I appreciate the info!  Right now I work Tuesday nights, but my work schedule is changing soon, so that will be perfect.  I am only a few minutes away from Christiana and I would definitely like to get back into the support group routine; it helped tremendously when I was first banded.  I don't particularly want to have to drive up to Mt. Holly though to do that! 

I will keep an eye out for June's meeting info as I should be about 3 wks postop by then and able to attend. 

My friend just got the Band with Dr. Peters, so hopefully we can come in together and will see you there. 

Thanks again!

HW 287, GW 150,  CW 168   ** Band to RNY 05/29/12 **

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? Join us-Lightweights Board

Most Active