Cheaper Vitamins & Shakes

Leigh A.
on 8/15/03 1:17 am - Claymont, DE
I haven't gotten that far yet, but I hear that all of the stuff required to keep us healthy after the wls, is quite pricy. My boss is a bodybuilder and is pretty experienced when it comes to protein shakes and vitamins. He told me about a store that is located in New Castle, DE on Route 40. It is called Spinelli's Nutrition Center. They have a website.... www.spinellinutrition.com. Check out their products and prices. I did some comparison shopping and there is a big difference between prices. Spinelli's is much cheaper. And they also have shipping available. Hope this helps.
missdreamer
on 8/16/03 12:46 am - Newark, DE
Hi Leigh, Thanks for the info. I will check them out. I'm in Newark so that is not too far. What kind of vitamins and shakes do we need after surgery? merry merry (consultation completed, waiting for end of tests in Sept)
franbvan
on 8/19/03 4:26 am - harrington, de
hey, i wrote emails to companies that make protein shakes and asked for free samples and coupons. i wrote to the company that makes detour bars and designer protein products, it took about 2 months for them to write me and email back asking for my address so that they could send me some stuff for free...i didn't even have to pay shipping. i recieved my package and it in was 12 full sized detour, oneway and uturn bars, 3 full sized cans of designer protein shake powder(chocolate, strawberry and vanilla). i was soooooooo shocked!!!!! in my email i wrote: i am having gastric bypass surgery and was wondering if you had any protein sample or coupons.......that was it! i guess they know that gastric bypass people will need supplements for ever so that is why they send it out. the company online was called next proteins(that who makes designer protein) hope this helps
Most Active