Have you seen this?

Jus Me
on 10/24/03 10:25 pm - My own little corner of the world
I read a post in the main message board yesterday that scared me and was in dire need of finding someone to calm my fears so last night I went to the chat last evening to hopefully find someone to help me. I actually didn't have the oportunity to talk there because I was private messaged by a girl who was considering surgery but was scared and needed someone to talk to. But while I was in the main room I saw a man who has lost 400 lbs and decided to check out his profile and it was amazing to me. Very inspriational story that I wanted to share with everyone here. His name is Kirk and the link I gave you will get you to the video page of OH where he has a several videos telling his story, his news story, his visit on Rikki Lake. It also has a link to his profile and his webpage. I think you will enjoy hearing/reading it also. http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/members_media.php Have a great day everyone! Tammy
hopeforallofus
on 10/31/03 8:15 pm - Middletown, DE
Tammy, his whole site is truly amazing!! I am so happy for Kirk, as he got his lifeback!!
Most Active