Hoep Forallofus - Surgery...

hopeforallofus
on 11/4/03 11:29 am - Middletown, DE
Hoep Forallofus - Surgery was successful Original Post by Hope Forallofus at 4:54 PM on Tuesday, November 4, 2003 Middletown, DE RNY (11/04/2003) Hi everyone. I'm not sure if I have done this correctly, but I am the "angel" for Hope Forallofus (Karen Howell). Today was her surgery and she seemed to have breezed right through it. I know that this was very important to her and I just want everyone to know how very proud I am of her and that I love her very much. She had the courage to do all that was needed to make this day a reality. She is one very special lady and my best friend. It will be very difficult not seeing her on a daily basis, but I know that when she returns she will be more vibrant than ever. To me, Karen is always beautiful. And I didn't realize what pain she felt living in her frame. I did though when I read her profile. I never want to see someone that I love that much in doubt. So, keep Karen in your prayers and thoughts and know that your thoughts, prayers and words of encouragement have helped her find her new self. God bless all of you. Theresa (Hope's Angel)
Jus Me
on 11/4/03 7:56 pm - My own little corner of the world
Dear Theresa, Thank you so much!!! I am so glad to hear that Karen breezed through everything! I agree with you that Karen is quite the special lady. She has a very sweet spirit! Please give her my hugs! Tammy
Mamasita
on 11/5/03 8:41 am - New Castle, DE
Thanks Theresa that is wonderful news. I'm sure she appreciates your heartfelt words. Waiting to hear about her recovery and weight loss. Dianne
redzz04
on 11/6/03 10:55 pm
Theresa, Thanks so much for the update. Tell Karen we are all thinking of her and that we hope she has a speedy recovery and congratulations on her new re-birth
hopeforallofus
on 11/9/03 1:29 am - Middletown, DE
Boy, I bet y'all were wondering how I did THAT one, huh??? (Posting from the hospital right after my surgery!!!) Talk about a recovery!! And for my next trick... No, that was my lovely angel, Theresa, posting for me. Thanx, girl!! You ROCK! Just wanted to say "hello" out there... Feeling AWESOME today! (((hugs))) -Karen
Most Active