Self Pay for RNY

Mary C.
on 11/22/12 8:55 am - Glovertown, Canada

Hi - wondering if anyone can provide me with some information. I had RNY in Canada where we live 5 yrs ago - very happy since. My husband is thinking about having it done - we would self pay as the wait times are extreme here in Canada. We are looking into Dr. Joya in Mexico - but the other option would be a surgeon in the Orlando area - as my parents live there 6 months of the year and it would would be convenient as far as travel etc goes. Can anyone provide me with names of surgeons who do RNY on a self pay basis - and as well - does anyone know of the ballpark figure for this surgery as a self pay? Thanks so much!

ToniLee
on 12/12/12 1:40 pm

Little late but.... Florida boards are usually pretty quiet.  Dr. Jawad did my RNY and I was self pay.  His web site is: jawadmd.com.  Look under the Financial tab and his prices are listed.  He has done thousands and operates at a Center of Excellence facility.

HW 271/SW 255 RNY Jan.21 08 RNY Revision July 25th 2013
Plastics done 4/21/10 (Dr. Sauceda)
Extended TT, Full Arm lift, BL/BA, Long Thigh lift

Mary C.
on 12/14/12 6:27 am - Glovertown, Canada

Thanks for the reply and info ToniLee!  Never too late. kiss

bigchuborlando
on 12/27/12 7:11 am - winter garden, FL

Hello i am ed and i live in orlando. I cant afford to get it done where so i am going to tijana in feb. I went thru alighterme.com website and its 7200 for the RNY with dr lopez.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 282 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1325 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1331 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1469 views