ALL GEORGIA AMERIGROUP MEDICAID MEMBERS

ShaSha82
on 8/1/13 2:43 am - NY

I have Amerigroup/Medicaid as well, however I live in New York. Can someone please help me to find out the process and waiing time to get approved.

Tsallen0816
on 9/23/17 8:39 pm

Good evening

mom intrested in the surgery and wondering tr process and getting assistance from Medicaid

coco3544
on 2/4/14 2:11 pm

Can you please help me I don't know how to get started . I live in GA i'm a mother of five and can not kep the weight off .. Please help email me please 

tbell007
on 2/19/14 7:10 pm

Contact a barbaric program where you want your surgery. You have to attend a session to discuss the different weight loss procedures. The office will set up appointments for your surgical clearances. Also make sure you have a PCP that is on board with your decision because they will also follow you after surgery. 

sassie21898
on 10/17/14 1:51 pm - augusta, GA

did you get your surgery done yet? i'm so sorry i didn't see your post sooner i'm just now getting back into my obesityhelp account. let me know if i can help

raqueal36
on 2/4/14 2:33 pm

Hey im kamesha please contact me I need your help 404 4085911

sassie21898
on 10/17/14 1:52 pm - augusta, GA

did you get your surgery done yet? i'm so sorry i didn't see your post sooner i'm just now getting back into my obesityhelp account. let me know if i can help

(deactivated member)
on 7/10/14 2:18 pm - Calhoun, GA

I am soo happy for u. U have ur life back. I am curious.  During your approval process how much weight did u lose in the exercise program. Is there a certain amount that will disqualify u on not losing enough or losing 2 much? Thank You!!

coffee33
on 8/11/14 1:34 pm - savannah, GA

Hi,  I live in Savannah, Ga, and I was just approved for medicaid. I am thinking about electing amerigroup coverage. My question is are they still paying for WLS, also what local doctors near me that are willing to accept medicaid and help with the process. Please help

Angelbree
on 8/15/14 5:57 am - Marietta , GA

I live in Marietta Georgia and I have Medicaid too.  I go to Emory university hospital and they have done all the work for me.  Other than my psych evaluation I had to pay $200 for that because amerigroup refused it.     I would try them for sure.    I haven't had any problems with my Medicaid covering it so far. 

Most Active