Dr. Lincenberg for Lower Body Lift?

sotto_voce
on 6/24/11 6:31 am - Alpharetta, GA
Hi folks!

I hit my 2 year surgiversary next week and am starting my plastics journey. I found Dr. Sheldon Lincenberg over on the plastics forum when one of his patients posted some great pics. Does anyone else have experience with him? 

I am interested in a lower body lift, breast augmentation and arm lift.

If you did not use Dr. Lincenberg, but are absolutely crazy about your plastic surgeon, please respond with that information, as well. I live in Sandy Springs, but will travel for a great doctor. I went up to Nashville to have my DS.

Thanks!

Bethany

walterswife
on 6/24/11 8:55 am
I love my plastic surgeon.  I am having breast reconstruction resulting from a bilateral mastectomy.  He is well respected.  My PCP recommended him prior to WLS; following WLS I was talking to one of his patients who had just had breast reduction and she looked fabulous.  When my surgeon mentioned him, I knew I only wanted him.

His name is Joseph Woods, M.D.  He is chief of plastic surgery at Piedmont and also operates at DeKalb Medical.   Nobody else will ever do ps on me but him.  His office is at Piedmont Hospital.

One of the things I liked most about him was the time he took during the consultation.  He spent well over an hour with me and my husband and took time to answer every one of our questions.  His office staff is great--they know each patient by name--almost like a family affair.

I will pm you his information later today.

HW 240/ SW 229/ GW 146/CW 125; OH Support Group Leader   

Starting size:  18W-20;  Present size: 0 or 2; 5'5-1/2" tall. 
Current BMI 20.4 as of 2/13/2013 (normal for the first time in my life).
Goal weight reached on 8/12/2010; As of 1/13/2013, 21 pounds below goal

CColeman
on 6/30/11 5:36 am
I am having my arms done in July by Dr. Marisa Lawrence at Northside Hospital. She was recommended by Dr. Macik. She took a lot of time with me and even agreed to get rid of my "back boobs" at no extra charge since the procedure is not covered by insurance. When I looked at her pictures on the web and in her office I noticed how "neat and straight" her incisions looked as compared to others. She also does a lot of breast reconstruction after mastectomy.

Most Active