Dr. Champion is retiring

aseg21
on 8/1/11 7:33 am - Miami, FL
Got a notice today that Dr. Champion is retiring as of September 1st. He'll be transferring his patients but if you are one of his patients he is offering your complete medical record for no charge either mailed to you or to the doctor of your choice.. just a heads up.

Lowest Weight: 145 lbs
Current weight: 148.6 lbs

Total Loss: 226 lbs

Cathy G.
on 8/4/11 8:15 am - Douglasville, GA
Do you know who he is transferring his patients to?
remario
on 8/7/11 9:14 am - Woodstock, GA
He is transfering his patients to Dr Michael Williams in Apharetta
curiouscat7
on 8/14/11 4:17 am
Yeah... good choice of docs... the world of Bariatric medicine is now a better place with his retirement

CC
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com
remario
on 8/14/11 8:27 am - Woodstock, GA
I am sorry "curiouscat7" but I completely disagree with you! Actually I was a patient with YOUR doctor and I was so disapointed with his lack of professionalism that I THANK GOD every day for having had Dr Champion as my surgeon instead of Dr Macik !
aseg21
on 8/14/11 9:18 am - Miami, FL
Though you are entitled to your opinion, I really don't think it was necessary to put it here. Frankly, there is absolutely NO doctor in existance who has no complaints from any patient. I agree with the person below me who also responded - I had no complications and am incredibly grateful every single day that I made all the choices I did, including my surgeon.

Lowest Weight: 145 lbs
Current weight: 148.6 lbs

Total Loss: 226 lbs

curiouscat7
on 8/14/11 1:11 pm
I can say whatever the heck I want..... and to be honest it feels good to scream from the rooftops that a drug addict dr. that lost his liscense 3 times is retiring....

CC
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com
remario
on 8/14/11 2:18 pm - Woodstock, GA
remario
on 8/14/11 2:58 pm - Woodstock, GA
Yes, you can  say whatever you want, and it does not surprise me that you chose Dr Macik as your surgeon. Like the person ( aseg21) said, there is NO DOCTOR in the world that has never had a complain from a patient however Dr Champion has years of experience behind him and  he has done GREAT things for his patients . If he has lost his license 3 times, I don't know and to be honest, don't care- what I care is that he was an awesome doctor, who took  take care of me and before my surgery, he took time to explain to me everything that I needed to know, while your Dr Macik, could not even write a professional letter to my insurance. And please, be careful before accusing someone of being a drug addict. It's mean and cruel to mention this, unless you have proof of that. God bless you and have a great week.

talksoupslp
on 9/8/11 4:44 am
It's a matter of public record that Dr. Champion is a drug addict and has his licence suspended a number of times. 

Personally, if he had been suspended once and cleaned up his act, that wouldn't have ever bothered me.  The fact that he couldn't stay clean and sober bothers me and I never would have chosen him for my surgeon.

Highest Weight/Surgery Weight/Current Weight/Goal
426.4/356/216.8/165?
Most Active