Northside Hospital Bariatric Patient Reunion

DebbieSpamerRN
on 8/2/11 7:47 am - Roswell, GA
If you had your bariaric surgery at Northside Hospital and did not receive an invitation to the Bariatric Reunion, please let me know. It will be held August 20th from 6-10pm at the Intercontinental Hotel in Buckhead. There will be dinner and dancing plus much more. It is free for patients but $25 for guests. Dress is "after five" Hope to see you there!
Paula Duncan, RN
BS CBN, Northside...

on 8/3/11 3:56 am - Atlanta, GA
If you need more information,  please call the Bariatric office at Northside 404-845-5457.

kderry9138
on 8/18/11 10:56 am - Powder Springs, GA
I am planning on coming!!!!!  I sent in my $25 for my spouse but have not heard anything back.  Am I supposed to? 

Is anyone else from here going?

The greatest legacy a mother can leave her children is the quality of her own life. ~Unknown
HW-285 - Pre-op 270 - GW 150        
Paula Duncan, RN
BS CBN, Northside...

on 8/18/11 10:04 pm - Atlanta, GA
Kim, you are on the list!  Come find me and say hi!!!  Gonna be a blast!!!
remario
on 8/18/11 12:28 pm - Woodstock, GA
Hi Debbie

I had surgery at NH on June 7th with Dr Champion and I used to attend the support group at NH too. I would LOVE to come to the Bariatric Reunion, but I am also a Photographer and this August 20th I will be shooting a wedding.
Are you guys having any other reunion until the end of the year?
I will come to the other one for sure!!!
Hugs to you,

Renata
Paula Duncan, RN
BS CBN, Northside...

on 8/18/11 10:06 pm - Atlanta, GA
Renata,

I hate that you will miss this!  It is a big party!  The next one will be next August so plan on coming there!!!

Paula
remario
on 8/19/11 4:31 pm - Woodstock, GA
Paula

I am REALLY sad that I will have to miss this party !!!! What a bad coincidence with my work day. But YES, Lordwilling next year I will be there

Thank you for all,

Hugs

Renata
remario
on 8/19/11 4:33 pm - Woodstock, GA
I never got anything in the mail/email about that. How can I be included on the mailing list for next year?

Most Active