SG in Peachtree City, GA

peachynptc
on 9/1/11 8:29 pm - Fayetteville, GA
Hope everyone is doing well!! September is here and cooler weather so hopefully we can all get out and get more exercise!

Check out The Pink Hanger website, they have a lot of $1 deals.  Sign up for their email alerts or "like" them facebook. That is where I get my stuff lately. They have some nice things and you can't beat the prices!!

Protica website. I got some samples from them and the Sunkist, yes, you read that right, Sunkist Protein shot. It is whey isolate and only 2.5 oz. Since I don't like sweet things anymore, I think I have found my protein shake. I can get down that, it isn't the best but for it to be just 2.5 oz. I WILL get it down. They only sent me one of those, grape flavor. I am ordering a case of the grape and am hoping they will throw in enough so you guys can try it too! If you want to order anything from them, contact me. I am able to get it at wholesale. The Sunkist protein is around $46.00 a case where the general public pays over $60. I  have to call a rep. to get the wholesale price.

Check out Kashi's Pizza, I cannot believe it either, we can eat pizza. A little carby but for me, I have been unable to get in enough calories or protein lately so I tried it. It is soooo good. Now, nothing like Pizza Hut but I can handle this!!

I am finally under 200 pounds!! YIPPEE!!!!

We will be meeting at Fitness Spa Saturday, September 10th at 11:30, I am so excited to hear what Mollie, the personal trainer/vegan has to share with us. Remember to dress appropriately, she will be showing us some exercises. And I have goody bags for everyone. So come, get some great information, exercise, support, we have it all.

Lots of information. If you have something to share please do so! We always need new ideas!!
See you at the meeting!!

VSG: 4/11/11 by Dr. Kevin McGill at Buckhead Bariatrics, Atlanta, GA.

Looking for Support Group near Fayetteville/Peachtree City, GA

Most Active