Stress Test

Sherry T.
on 4/11/12 12:33 am - GA
RNY on 05/22/12
Mine has been submitted to the insurance but the nurse hasn't review my file yet! I will probably call the first of next week.  I have a phone number now!!   I am hopeful to have approval as of first of next week...just not sure if my doctor's notes are complete enough.  LaTonya told me if they denied it then it would be best if I came up to ATL to see the nutritionist once a month for 3 months....I REALLY hope they approve it....i'm 3 hours from there and I do not want this to be another 3 months....I need to get on the losing side of the scale and have the ability to find a job, I so hope by the first of next year before my benefits run out.   Thankfully, my husband's insurance is what is allowing me to have surgery. 

Hang in there!! We'll make it!! One way or another, we going to have the life we so deserve!!! 

(((Hugs))))

Sherry
Sleeva
on 4/11/12 7:43 am - GA
VSG on 07/19/12
Hey.... i like him did my 4th visit yesterday I wanted to do the 3 month but csnt do the exercise guy because of my back issues right now not really able to work out,, is he expensive.. my labs came back said I was positive for H pylori have to take antibiotics, they say it is common.. and that i am 1 candy bar away from diabetic....my 6 months wil be up in july becuase you really have to have 7 visits..keep me posted..
Tami Smith
on 4/13/12 11:42 pm - Duluth, GA
RNY on 08/06/12
The exersize dude is 70$ per session. He isn't gonna push you to do things you can't do. I will tell you my first visit w/ him, he kicked my butt w/ a stay ball & 10lb weights!!!!! I was sore for a week.lol! I have my second visit tomorrow. I had my second visit w/ the dietician yesterday & I lost 8 lbs!!! I am happy w/ that. I want to loose 15 before I go back to her again on May 11th. I hope I can. I was H pylori positive too and I have a couple of days left on my meds. 3 different types. I was thinking -wow. They are trying to kill everything I have!! But anyway, I hope all is well w/ you any you are keeping a positive perspective on everything!
Most Active