Stress Test

Sleeva
on 2/17/12 5:52 am - GA
VSG on 07/19/12
went fine now I am waiting on the results of the sonogram., all I could think abou****ching that sonogram was boy glad thats my heart and not a baby! Its pretty cool watching  and listening to you own heart beat.
onemoretry
on 2/17/12 11:37 am - GA
VSG on 03/21/12
Glad to hear things went well for you. I see you are moving right along with things. We submitted to insurance yesterday. I am praying to get approved quickly, don't want to drag this out too long. I was dreaming about being turned down last night.
HT: 5'4"      HW: 251  SW: 237  CW: 172 GW: 135 
LilySlim Weight loss tickers
"You can control how much water you drink, how much protein/carbs/cals you consume, and how much you exercise. FOCUS on those and not the scale, because no matter how hard we try, we do not control the scale." ~  acbbrown

Sleeva
on 2/18/12 1:57 am - GA
VSG on 07/19/12
I am soooo happy fo you! Please let me know when you get your approval, my 6th months will be up in June..
onemoretry
on 2/26/12 10:53 am - GA
VSG on 03/21/12
Did you get your results yet? I hope all is well....
HT: 5'4"      HW: 251  SW: 237  CW: 172 GW: 135 
LilySlim Weight loss tickers
"You can control how much water you drink, how much protein/carbs/cals you consume, and how much you exercise. FOCUS on those and not the scale, because no matter how hard we try, we do not control the scale." ~  acbbrown

Sleeva
on 2/27/12 10:10 am - GA
VSG on 07/19/12
Everything was good they saw no problems thank GOD.....have you ever heard of the 6 months being waived, my back pain is excruciating,I am going to ask when I go back to the doctors office  on the 7th for my 3rd NUT appt, it is in the surgeons office.
ah81164
on 3/7/12 9:37 am - GA
RNY on 04/19/12
I had my stress test yesterday and I had the results in my hand and they were faxed to Dr Johnson's office before I left the cardio dr.  Good luck on your 6 months.  My appt with the surgeon is on the 20th of this month and OMG cant get here fast enough.

Good Luck!!!!
Sleeva
on 3/13/12 7:00 am - GA
VSG on 07/19/12
It is so good to meet someone else using Dr. Johnson, how is everything going for you?
Sherry T.
on 4/3/12 7:55 am - GA
RNY on 05/22/12
I am using Dr. Hart...and only had to do an EKG, is there a reason why you had to go for more testing?  I hope mine was submitted to insurance today!!! 

Thank you,

Sherry
Sleeva
on 4/5/12 10:50 pm - GA
VSG on 07/19/12
Hey Sherry,

My EKG cane back abnormal... but everything is fine... I have an appt with Nut on Tues which
will make my 4th visit so I have may and June b4 I can submit.. Good Luck.. let me know
how it goes..
Tami Smith
on 4/10/12 11:20 am - Duluth, GA
RNY on 08/06/12
Hey all. I am going to Dr. Johnson also. How do ya/ll like him? I have aetna & you can fast track it to 90 days if you have 4 visits w/ an excersize physiologist  along w/ your dietician visits. So far all I have been told to do is an Upper GI, the psych consult, EKG & blood work, the 4 visits w/ the excersize dude & 4 w/ dietician. Fri I have my 2nd w/ diet, Sunday my 2nd w/ the exer dude & Monday the upper GI and psych visit (thats the one thing I am scared of!) But my 90 days will be up June 23rd, so I am hoping for surg (bypass) in early to mid July.
Most Active