A DSer coming to Atlanta for OH Conference, anyone else?

RhondaDenise
on 3/5/12 12:02 am - Crossville, TN
Hi All,

I live in Tn but have family in GA.  Was thinking about coming to Atlanta for OH Conference. 

Anyone else going?  WOuld love to meet other WLS folks.

Rhonda

LaShelle2
on 3/5/12 1:40 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
I am trying to clear my schedule to go. I am doing volunteer work for the Democratic Convention, and the OH Conference is really close to election time...

The last ATL Conference was NOT DS friendly. Even the food they served was not DS friendly food.  None of the speakers or seminar sessions were for DS'ers.  It was a big disappointment.

I am curious to see if they will make us feel a little more welcome this conference.

**** I AM AN OH SUPPORT GROUP LEADER ****
WHY I CHOSE DS: 
No dumping.  Highest percentage of weight loss, Best long term results,  Won't regain weight!  Eat normal sized meals,  96% diabeties, 90% high blood pressure, 80% sleep apnea cured.                                    I  MY DS!
My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four unless there were three other people.    ~Orson Wells  

curiouscat7
on 3/5/12 3:34 am
 La Shelle...

You go girl... I am refraining from doing a victory dance yet...but getting my dancing shoes ready :)

I'll be doing campaign stuff again but not at the convention...

CC
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com
LaShelle2
on 3/5/12 3:50 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
We have been doing volunteer training, and I am very excited. We already have hotels booked in Charlotte for the convention.  Some people are renting their houses for $25,000 a week!!!!  We had to really dig to find a decent room less than $300 a night!

I wish Hillary would run. I think she'd get more respect from the Reps.  No matter how good of an idea Obama has, they will find a way to screw it up.

BTW there is a primary party tomorrow night at the Democratic headquarters downtown. Please come!  Details are on the GA Democrats website.

**** I AM AN OH SUPPORT GROUP LEADER ****
WHY I CHOSE DS: 
No dumping.  Highest percentage of weight loss, Best long term results,  Won't regain weight!  Eat normal sized meals,  96% diabeties, 90% high blood pressure, 80% sleep apnea cured.                                    I  MY DS!
My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four unless there were three other people.    ~Orson Wells  

curiouscat7
on 3/5/12 5:04 am
 thanks... I have a volunteer meeting at the High Museum  for the wine auction.. (Prirorites) tomorrow but I'll be around later on...believe it or not you have a bunch of Dems up here in Forsyth county!!!! We are the exception but are ever growing...

and btw I already voted and it felt great to vote again for O.. I don't listen to those idiot pundits...he is doing the best he can under the cir****tances of the obstructionists... and they keep shooting themselves in the foot...:)

CC
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com
Roxy2974
on 3/5/12 4:01 pm - Austell, GA
I like your post. I think people forget what the President walked into and I just really like your post!

HW: 410 PLD: 401 SW: 388.8 CW: 240 GW: 180                   

Use Code: TouchstoneGA12 to get your OH conference tickets for $49.00
Roxy2974
on 3/5/12 4:02 pm - Austell, GA
I'll be going and u can use the code in my siggy to get a discounted rate. Maybe we can get together.

HW: 410 PLD: 401 SW: 388.8 CW: 240 GW: 180                   

Use Code: TouchstoneGA12 to get your OH conference tickets for $49.00
sassyjonz
on 4/29/12 8:37 am - Atlanta, GA
I plan to go.  It would be great to have a large DS group there.

Thanks for the code Ahari!

Lia

Starting weight & height: 265/5' 8.5; Goal weight: 160; Current weight: 155

Most Active