Christmas Party December 15th, 2012

LaShelle2
on 11/30/12 2:24 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA

It's Time to Mingle & Jingle!

Hello Ladies,

I miss all my wls freinds so much. I can't wait to see you at the party.  We don't get together for our monthly Meet & Greets anymore, so I am hoping all the old crew can get together again. 

So, get out that sexy ****tail dress, tell hubby to dust off his tie, and get ready to party the way only a formerly fluffy diva can! 

I am hosting at my house.  All you need to bring is yourself, a smile, and a gift for the gift swap.  We had a blast last year! 

Invitations have been sent to your PM mailboxes. If yours did not come through, please let me know, and I will resend it.  I don't have everyone on my PM list, and can't remember all the screen names.  

*** Please r.s.v.p. so I can have an accurate count for catering service.

Roxy2974
on 12/9/12 10:47 am - Austell, GA

I would love to attend, I really miss the group as well.

HW: 410 PLD: 401 SW: 388.8 CW: 240 GW: 180                   

Use Code: TouchstoneGA12 to get your OH conference tickets for $49.00
LaShelle2
on 12/9/12 9:27 pm - STOCKBRIDGE, GA

Hey,

I tried to PM, but when I click on your name it says it is private. Send me a PM and I will reply with the address to my house.

Look forward to seeing you.  I still remember our trip we made to NC with our moms.  WOW how things have changed since then!

I will always be grateful for the help and support you gave me getting started on the DS journey.

Eventhough I ended up not having the DS with Voellinger, I am so happy I went through his pre-op program. It is top notch. He is probably one of the most thorough DS surgeons out there. I still pull out my IDEXA scan and cant believe all that fat I used to carry around.

**** I AM AN OH SUPPORT GROUP LEADER ****
WHY I CHOSE DS: 
No dumping.  Highest percentage of weight loss, Best long term results,  Won't regain weight!  Eat normal sized meals,  96% diabeties, 90% high blood pressure, 80% sleep apnea cured.                                    I  MY DS!
My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four unless there were three other people.    ~Orson Wells  

Most Active