Hello

Reese W.
on 6/24/03 8:45 pm - McINTYRE, ga
I have not posted in awhile. Thats because I have a new position at work and I am getting a little discouraged. I can't seem to get my pcp to type my letter of failed diet experience right. First she left out my diets, then corrected that but left out the dates. I asked for a revision, she did call to say my fax did not come through with the info on it so I refaxed and her receptionist verified it came through, that was 2 weeks ago and neither I nor Karen have heard anything else. She has both our fax #, so I don't know what is happening. I am getting a little frustrated since I have been working on getting things ready to submit to the insurance since December! Just a little venting I guess, makes me feel a bit better! Congratulations to all who have had surgery! I am happy for you all and enjoy everyones posts. Reese
jenafwife
on 6/24/03 11:04 pm - Blue Ridge, GA
Im sorry for the trouble you are having. I got a copy of my medical records that had any diets in them and typed out a general history and then gave those to my PCM to fax in with his letter of medical necessity. I always keep a copy of my medical records from Dr's past. If you need a copy of records from your current Dr. Just tell them you need to have a copy because of all the different Dr's you will need to see for this surgery. They should release a copy to you with a signature. jen
Most Active