I have a date!

Jessica P.
on 11/13/03 10:52 am - Alpharetta, Ga
Finally, after a LOOOONG wait, I have a DATE!! December the 8th is my day!!! I can hardly wait!!!! Yippee!
(deactivated member)
on 11/17/03 9:46 am - Georgia Peach, MD
Congratulations!!! It won't be long now. What are you doing to prepare for surgery?
Jessica P.
on 11/17/03 11:26 am - Alpharetta, Ga
Hey thanks! Wow, great question... lets see....Well, mainly, I have been reading everything about the surgery that I can get my hands on. Both the good and the not so good... I have a friend who had lap RNY almost two years ago, so I have been picking her brain, and I have been collecting recipes that I will be able to use post op. I have been sharing what I have learned with my family and friends, so that they know more about what to expect from me and me from them.... Ummm, I have watched a lap RNY procedure that was broadcast from New York a few months ago.... and I plan on watching the one on the 19th with Paul E. Macik from Northside too.... Gee, I kind of sound obsessive, don't I? Really, I think that I am pretty well prepared for the most part.... Can you think of anything else that I can or need to be doing? Oh, and get this.... Your surgery date is my birthday... I thought that was pretty coincidental... and kinda cool! I read through your profile.... I hope all is well with your husband and your friends.... best of luck to you all....
Most Active