New here, recent sleeve surgery

Lynnette41
on 9/10/11 1:37 am - IA
Hello, i am doing great!! I've lost 51 lbs since surgery june 6th. Your right about the fluids, drink drink drink lol. I'm still working on drinking enough. Even with 51 lbs lost its amazing how much better my body feels. I cant wait until ive lost 100!! Thank you for the prayers they are always appreciated. I will be praying for you too. I am so excited you had this done, its so worth it   Please keep in touch.
Lynnette41
on 9/10/11 1:43 am - IA
Can u tell me where to find the weight lost bar that you have in your post to track your weight loss? i cant find it., ty
percheron
on 9/10/11 10:37 am, edited 9/10/11 10:39 am
Hi, I'm not sure exactly how I did get that...lol...If you go into your profile and on the left side, there is a place that says Health Tracker.  Click on that and then on that next screen, click Tickers and Widgets.  I hope that's right.  It should give you the option to start a new ticker.  

At the end of each message I write and response I make, I click the box below that says include my signature and then it shows my ticker too.

Did you happen to go to the support meeting today, was pretty good.  People who are 1-7 years out from what ever WLS they chose to have.  Some tears, but all good stories. 

Most Active
Recent Topics