EGD tomorrow

SweetSherri
on 1/12/06 9:08 pm - Indianapolis, IN
Jessi, I'm sure you'll do fine this afternoon. After the doctor starts injecting the second needle, you go into la-la land. I know the first time I was scared because they were telling me 'now when we tell you to swallow, swallow so the little camera will go down your throat'. Shoot! You don't remember anything about them telling you to swallow much less the journey of the camera. I guess you aren't actual asleep but in a great state of forgetfulness. When you come to your sences, I would get the strange sence of De-vaju...like 'wow, I asked that already, didn't I?' DH might get frustrated this first time but tell him the repeated questions is normal. Let us know how it goes for you, Sherri
Jessi S.
on 1/12/06 9:53 pm - Evansville, IN
Thanks Sherri, I'm at work trying not to worry about it. Only bad thing now is my tummy is grumbling and I'm thirsty. LOL I know it is just my head. I hope I don't remember much and I hope I don't get sick afterwards. Bring on the phenergan! LOL I will talk to you all soon. Thanks so much for all of the support! Jessi
Most Active
Recent Topics