Recent Posts

Tkauhi
on 9/6/13 1:55 pm - Coffeyville, KS
Topic: RE: MEDICAID AND MEDICARE SURGEONS LIST!

I don't know where you are located but i'm having mine done at Four County Mental Health here in Coffeyville, Kansas and I have Medicaid..

Their number is 620-331-7474

May I ask who is your surgeon and where is he/she located?

Tkauhi
on 7/17/13 6:59 am - Coffeyville, KS

I can't find a psyc to do my psyc eval that accepts Kansas medicaid...

anyone know of any...

nightowl
on 7/6/13 4:16 pm - Topeka, KS

Update: as docputer notes later in this thread, starting in 2013, Kansas Medicaid does now cover WLS.  And, of course, Medicare continues to.  And, Tallgrass in Topeka accepts them for WLS.

cniccolemoore
on 6/29/13 11:00 am
Topic: KC area???

Hello everyone!  I was just approved for my RNY revision!! Woohoo!  I am looking for anyone in the KC area that has had their surgery at KU...  also, anyone that would be interested in teaming up to be each other's motivator.  My surgery will be in mid-September, but I'm hoping to implement the necessary tools which I did not use the first go around. 

Thanks!!

Blessings,

Niccole

Mysstwalker
on 3/13/13 10:11 am - Riverside, CA
RNY on 01/30/08 with
Topic: RE: support groups?

You arent the only one looking for a group out here lol. Nothing in Hamilton, thats for sure!

dustbunny72
on 3/11/13 10:04 pm
Topic: RE: support groups?
Where is this support group at in Coffeyville and what time? Also is this a before people that have gone thru weight loss surgery. I am looking for a support group. Please let me know. Thank you. 620-515-6004
Eggface
on 2/26/13 7:41 am - Sunny Southern, CA
Topic: RE: Obesity Action Coalition Convention in AZ

Heads up: COMPLETE Obesity Action Coalition (OAC) Your Weight Matters Convention Details will be released on Monday, March 11th.

All the 411 you need to make your formal arrangements to attend the Convention. In less than 2 weeks you will be able to: register, make your hotel reservations (awesome rate), view the Program Agenda, and the BRAND NEW Convention Web site www.YWMConvention.com dedicated to all things Convention will go live.

More 411: http://theworldaccordingtoeggface.blogspot.com/2013/01/obesi ty-action-coalition-your-weight.html

Can't wait to meet everyone!

~Michelle "Shelly"

Weight Loss Surgery Friendly Recipes & Rambling
www.theworldaccordingtoeggface.com

Eggface
on 2/4/13 1:21 pm - Sunny Southern, CA
docputer
on 1/20/13 11:10 am - Topeka, KS
DS on 01/17/13
St. Francis Bariatric Surgery at Tall grass accept both Medicare and Medicaid as Kansas Medicaid now covers WLS. AC 785-223-4773
Surgery is done at St Francis Health Center
Tammy C.
on 1/2/13 9:22 am
Topic: 2013: 20 Funny New Year's Resolutions

2013:  20 Funny New Year's Resolutions

When it comes to New Year's resolutions, our family members and friends can get quite creative and even funny with what they resolve to do in the New Year.  Here a few good ones I have heard along the way...Oh, and a few of my own!

1.  I resolve to stop procrastinating about procrastinating!

2.  I will stop sending Facebook messages and emails to my loved ones when they are in the same room as I am!

3.  I will use my treadmill for something other than a place to hang my jacket.

4.  I will not sit at the kitchen table in my PJ's all day.  Instead, I will move my computer to my bedroom.

5.  I vow to never take a laxative and a sleeping pill on the same night!

Click here to read more!

All my best, 

Tammy Colter
Director of Media & PR
Editor-In-Chief
ObesityHelp.com
OH Magazine
Most Active
Recent Topics
SUPPORT GROUPS
KansasPrincess · 1 replies · 6516 views
Insurance Help.