Good Morning All

Tabatha W.
on 5/23/03 11:32 pm - London, KY
Well I haven't posted here in a few days so I thought I would. It is so cold this morning. Anyways as of today I have 26 days and a wake up until surgery on June the 20th. I met a nice lady named Deana here that has the same doctor as me (Dr. Geller Louisville) and she will be having her surgery June the 24th. So I will have mine on Friday and she is having hers on the following Tuesday so we just might run in to eachother. I have noticed that if I stay away from AMOS here that time goes by faster, but in order to stay away from this site I can't get on my computer at all cuz I'm addicted. I got an email from Rhonda (volunteer here) that she would be working on making my profile all pretty like everyone elses. Something I still don't know how to do is post like a journal on your profile. I only know how to post to my profile. If anyone knows how you can post to your profile like daily journal entries pleeze email me at [email protected] and let me know. How are you doing with your weight loss Delores??? Congratulations to all who have recently gotten approvals and surgery dates. And if someone finds a pill to take that speeds up time until your surgery date , let me know cuz I need some. HAVE A WONDERFUL HOLIDAY WEEKEND ALL!!!!
(deactivated member)
on 5/24/03 7:44 am - GA
(deactivated member)
on 5/24/03 7:48 am - GA
Most Active
Recent Topics
ARH Hazard and Dr Kabir Mehta
Erica A. · 0 replies · 125 views
Dr. Ravi Alapati
cpinckard63 · 0 replies · 1339 views
Paducah, Ky
devonnec · 0 replies · 5142 views