Hello everyone

Jamie L.
on 5/24/03 10:27 am
I am so gald that they have this message board. It makes it easier to find people who are going through the same channels as others. I too am going with Dr. Geller in Louisville. I went to my consult with him on March 17th. I found out a couple of weeks ago that I needed a psych consult done before they would turn everything into the insurance company. I thought how long did they know this and not tell me. I was kinda peeved. I have called and called trying to find out more info to no avail. I did have my first visit with the psych on May 21 and I will have my final appointment on May 29th or sooner if I can change it. I am so happy for everyone that has had a successful surgery. I can't wait to join you. I have been getting quite a bit of info by following the message boards. Has anyone had any type of insurance problems? Well I have vented enough for today. Later.............
Sarah A.
on 5/27/03 4:25 am - Maysville, KY
My surgical group sprang the psyc exam on me 1 month before surgery. I got a letter in the mail that said I had to have 3 things or they wouldn't do my surgery at all. Completion of Nutrition classes (which I had done) Gone to at least 1 support group (which I was waiting for it to come up) Had a Psyc exam. I was like, "gee, nice of you to tell me now". But I found a great womnan who fit me in right away. But that could've been bad. Thank god for obesityhelp. That's how I found Dr. Jan Bending. From other people on here who had gone to her. I'm down 106 lbs. as of Easter. I haven't been able to weigh myself since then. I had my surgery November 26th, 2002. So I hope everything continues to go well for you. Because this surgery is so worth it.
Most Active
Recent Topics
ARH Hazard and Dr Kabir Mehta
Erica A. · 0 replies · 125 views
Dr. Ravi Alapati
cpinckard63 · 0 replies · 1339 views
Paducah, Ky
devonnec · 0 replies · 5142 views