Date is set/but still have not mett the dr!

Ella Nchanted
on 7/28/11 2:33 am - LA
Hi,well my date is still the 17th of August I still did not meet Dr Bellows at all,ive been up there  now several times and was told that that visit  was to meet  dr bellows,what a joke,im thinking at this point I wont even meet him.Venessa  has me going to see my pcp every friday now to weigh in and have blood sugar checked,that has to be faxed in each week,she says that  if my sugars are  not good they will cancel also,well I told her then go ahead cause they are never good thats why I need surgury..Then she says that she is gonna call me in a hour or so with the name of a appetiet suppresant I can  buy at sams to take and we go towards cafeteria so i CAN EAT  SALAD SHE SAID THE SALAD BAR IS GOOD THERE.,so anyways I fell in the hall way on a wet spot hurt both knees and  fronts of shins that are already huge and swollen from my lymphedema,hurt my belly on the  left side cause it  hit the floor also and both ankles twisted the right one very bad.There was staff there that saw me fall and they made me  not get up and  put me on a stretcher,brought me to er which logically you thik they woulda tended to me fast but the nurse said it was a 6 to 10 hour wait  leaning toward  10 hours ,I said well Ill just see how i feel in morning and see my local dr.So they loan me a wheel chair cause  standing on my foot  hurts.We go eat then go back and see vanessa she says that if the foot in broke  they will not do surgyry (ya know any excuse) Still does not know name of appetite suppresant,so we go to hotel and I  got ice on right foot and took ibuprophren.When I get home yesterday I had exrays done and  it looks like its not broke but  just sprained bad,friday ill get report from  radiologist back.I hurt like a  make truck  hit me.But very glad its not broke! Anyone know what they appetite suppresant  is from sams she is  thinking  off,(she  waiting on a bariatric person to  call her with the name)

bigcurvy
on 7/28/11 4:22 am - Berwick, LA
im starting to think NO ONE meets bellows before surgery.. its seems that he must not have time to meet his patients before hand... and that they "accidentally" make our preop appt on a surgery day...this place is seriously becoming more of a joke everyday.. After talking wtih crazyduck and my current issue im having i am realizing how bad it is.i hope you get better soon
Bayou_QT1
on 7/28/11 8:01 am
U guys are making me nervous lol!

Bayou_QT1
on 7/28/11 2:28 pm
High cholesterol, joint pain, severe gerd, no energy, same ol same ole cant wait to get rid of gerd and cholesterol medicine
Ella Nchanted
on 7/28/11 9:07 am - LA
what  are your issues?

bigcurvy
on 7/28/11 11:02 am - Berwick, LA
vanessa told me to NOT take fiber and now i have impacted stool it was severe enough for me to go to e.r. and she told my mother that it wasnt that serious that i shouldnt  have went to er as to say i was just over acting eventhough i hadnt had a bowel movement in over a week..
Bayou_QT1
on 7/28/11 2:43 pm
Just saw your video...omg so sorry u are going thru that. U look so frail i thought u were going to pass out. Get well girly ! Thanx again for the awesome videos they are as reall as it gets. Thanks 4 sharing
bigcurvy
on 7/28/11 11:48 pm - Berwick, LA
Thank you.. i feel much better this morning.. i think everything i was doing finally worked...
Bayou_QT1
on 8/5/11 11:26 am
Hey girl ..how are you.?
did the sleep study,psych,nutritionist and physical therapist got 6 months of dieting plus note for from doc. How many visits do you have in new orleans.

bigcurvy
on 8/5/11 10:39 pm - Berwick, LA
im doing a lil better
well i went for my initial visit in feb
i had to go back in march because i used their nutritionist. i didnt know at time i didnt have to use their nutritionist so i had to go back and go over that with them
the visit in march is when i had all apps done so they sent for approval
you have to go to cardiologist about a week before your preop appiontment
i dont think i had to go between those
if you have ALL your appiontments done and if they do the pattern i went through
you will just need to go for your initial appiontment and then your preop

Most Active