Sleeve Gastrectomy Diet progression B,D&A

Ella Nchanted
on 7/28/11 3:11 pm - LA
Bariatric surgery clears in hospital you will recieve 2-4 meals of clear sugar free liq. water tea broth jello and gatorade

then you will start on pureed at the 5th meal you will eat this type of  foods till you are discharged. pureed poultry and meat,mashed potatoes,unsweetened apple sauce

the at home diet is as follows for approximatly 3 to 4 weeks blenderized meat soft  poached eggs low fat cottage cheese,sugar free puddings,pureed canned peaches,mashed ripe bannanas,blended soft cooked veges or overcooked mashed with fork,oatmeal,grits and farina  this is what  was given to me,I dont know if this  is what really happens at tulane but this is from the paperwork vanessa gave me.

bigcurvy
on 7/28/11 11:46 pm - Berwick, LA
NOPE.. vannessa said 3 weeks more liquids after surgery then when i went for 3 week post op she said 2 more weeks liquids.. Find a good nutritionist and follow their diet for vsg because vanessa is making up things as she goes i think and i was at hospital overnight and they brought regular jello juice pospsicles etc NOTHING sugar free.. carbs galore needless to say i didnt take anything but the water...
Most Active