Very annoyed with Dr bellows office!

Ella Nchanted
on 8/29/11 9:01 am - LA
Ok,well I am doing really great! I have surgery one the 17th and have lost 18 pounds and am following the  post op that I was giveing in writeing.NO troubles at all.I was told to call them for an appointment for tuesday the 30th,so I called this morning at 8 and spoke to someone,I asked if I could wait and see the dr on the 7th which would put me at 3 weeks exact,and assured them I was doing well.She spoke to a few others and  was gonna get back with me.My reason to do this was that im going to the  OH EVENT on 9th and 10th and id just go early the 7th and stay 2 extra nites,the gas money is the same as hotel that im gonna book,I use priceline.
they called me at 4 pm and said they want me there on the 31st I said I cannot I have a prior engagment ,she says what is it I say well my uncle is haveing heart surgery and Im gonna be there.I argue my point and still get off phone with them expecting me to be there the 31st.Im very ticked off.And am thinking im gonna go see pcp tomarow and get blood work done to see what everything is looking like and fax to them,I know they gonna be mad ,But I told them I  need to go on the 7th and really thats just how it is,its rediculus the way they have zero respect for there patients,im done juming thru there hoops,my surgery haped,im doing awsome and Im happy.What yall think about this

disabled_nurse
on 8/30/11 5:01 am - Bogalusa, LA
I will never step foot back in that office ever again!!!!!!! Last november I went down there sick as a dog, I could still walk at the time, they were in the lobby spying on me to see if I was throwing up like I said I was, when I finally pucked all over the lobby floor that is when they put me in the hospital.................. then had to listen to the interns argue over who hung what bag of electrlytes.................I left AMA, when you are sick you can't take people asking you who had been in your room and why they done this and that.. I will never step foot back in tulane's doors!!!!!!!!!!! NEVER I changed dr's, just call some dr's that do the vsg surgery in your area, I see Dr. Dominguez in covington, La. Good Luck!!!!!!! I am grateful I had surgery there, but they are nuts in that office!!!!!! Find you another dr, you don't need to put up with the rude crap they dish out there!!!! Congrats on the weightloss!!!!! Isn't it a great feeling!!!!!!!

Mojo39
on 8/20/15 7:20 pm
On August 30, 2011 at 12:01 PM Pacific Time, disabled_nurse wrote:
I will never step foot back in that office ever again!!!!!!! Last november I went down there sick as a dog, I could still walk at the time, they were in the lobby spying on me to see if I was throwing up like I said I was, when I finally pucked all over the lobby floor that is when they put me in the hospital.................. then had to listen to the interns argue over who hung what bag of electrlytes.................I left AMA, when you are sick you can't take people asking you who had been in your room and why they done this and that.. I will never step foot back in tulane's doors!!!!!!!!!!! NEVER I changed dr's, just call some dr's that do the vsg surgery in your area, I see Dr. Dominguez in covington, La. Good Luck!!!!!!! I am grateful I had surgery there, but they are nuts in that office!!!!!! Find you another dr, you don't need to put up with the rude crap they dish out there!!!! Congrats on the weightloss!!!!! Isn't it a great feeling!!!!!!!

Please tell me your expirience with Dr Dominguez 

Mojo39
on 8/20/15 7:24 pm
On August 30, 2011 at 12:01 PM Pacific Time, disabled_nurse wrote:

Please tell me your expirience with Dr Dominguez 

Ella Nchanted
on 8/30/11 9:59 pm - LA
It is an amazing feeling,my problem is still that my insurance is medicaid,does your new dr take this to see you?If I could find one for the after care that will take the medicaid id do it because they are nuts and very rude.We could get together and write a book about it,lol.

Ella Nchanted
on 8/31/11 3:40 am - LA
Well I just saw Vanessa not dr bellows,lol why's new anyhow I've lost 20 lbs in 2weeks since my surgery she said I was the only one they see thT hasn't lost 30 to 40 lbs in 1st 2 weeks and wants me tot not follow the pk she gave me but only have protien shakes till 11th she said that if I eat the foods listed as soft I'll get a leak and wants me in her office every month till I loose my weight well I have 120 to loose and we r 4 hours awY so I'm not gonna be able to do that every month I will see my pcp each month though and I'll see them evey 3 months but I cannot afford to do better than this
She also recommend I start diet pills

bigcurvy
on 9/4/11 11:58 am - Berwick, LA
bigcurvy
on 9/4/11 11:59 am - Berwick, LA
umm thats a lie i only lost 9lbs my first 2 weeks i had serious swelling issues so not everyone loses that much that fast.... i have not stepped back into that office or called or text them since my 3 week post op i am almost 10wks out now.. i can not believe she rec'd diet pills as well... as far as im concerned i will not be dealing with this office ever again..
disabled_nurse
on 8/31/11 7:02 am - Bogalusa, LA
that is freaking crazy!!!!!!!!!!!! Just be sure to get in ALL your protein and water or you will not loose weight!!!!!!!!! Have you went to www.theworldaccodingtoeggface.com ................she has lots of protein ice cream and shake recipes......................everything you eat should be protein now.................. if your getting all your protein, there is no way you will be hungry and need diet pills?????????????? That is freakin nuts!!!!!!!!! Get 80 to 100 mg of protein a day, eat sugar free popsicles, yogurt with potein powder, make some jello and add protein powder, and some cream cheese..................I used to lemon and sprinkled a little bit of graham crackers on top...........it tasted great, but as long as you get in all the protein the weight should fall off!!!!!!! If you want you can call me!!!!! I would not go NO where every month!!!!!!!!!! They are nuts!!!!!!
                                                                                                        Paula

Ella Nchanted
on 8/31/11 12:38 pm - LA
well they gave me a packet of  info with my diet guidlines for post op and on it it says that im soposed to be haveing pured meat,egg whites,cheese,cottage cheese,ricotta cheese yogurts.Along with the protien shakes and sugar free  popcicles,well I got chewed out for eating a few spoons of egg whites cooked soft with cheese and a few bites of mashed potatoes.They contradict thereselves constantly.

She claimes  eating anything besides liquids includeing swallowing tiney pills will posibly cause a  leak,hmmmmmm  to me this is nuts because why if its on the guidlines which are the same one you can rint online from this site ,its like a national standard..I told her yeah a leak will hapen if I eat something that is not chewed thouragly such as regular chicken pieces.

Most Active