Recent Posts

Sexxygreeneyes
on 11/22/09 10:36 pm
Topic: RE: DOC AT LSU IN NEW ORLEANS TAKES MEDICAID
well i already called devon for day 2 and waiting on a call back cause i want to see what needs to be done for the denial letter.......i wonder if on that card will she answer emails? 
Frances S.
on 11/22/09 9:48 pm - Zachary, LA
Topic: RE: RE: Dying 5 year old would like Christmas cards
I am responding to encourage prayers for the family. Many of us will, thankfully, understand the depth of pain involved in watching a child die, but the hurt is deep and little can be done or said to provide solace. Prayers for the family can work miracles this Christmas and for each Christmas to come.

Babycakes1970
on 11/22/09 10:14 am - Carriere, MS
Topic: RE: RE: Dying 5 year old would like Christmas cards
Please do not send any Christmas cards I was just given updated information the family is no longer wanting the cards due to the child being to sick. I apologize please excuse this post. God Bless All. Robin

Babycakes1970
on 11/22/09 9:56 am - Carriere, MS
Topic: RE: Dying 5 year old would like Christmas cards
Hi Everyone I am writing to ask everyone to please send little Noah Biarkman a Christmas card. He is not expected to live to see this years Christmas. His only request is to recieve Christmas cards. His address is Fountain View Circle South Lyon, MI 48178 Thank You all so much and God Bless. Robin

froggieangel71
on 11/22/09 5:29 am
mine said sleeve gastrectomy . . . i would find out about that asap! 

savanna
on 11/22/09 4:32 am, edited 11/22/09 6:43 am - ponchatoula, LA
i do not want the VBG.... i hope thats not the case when ya'll find out what the deal is when ya'll talk to devon please let me know.... this is crazyness.... gosh... i just dont want anything else to mess up. mine says banding as well i just looked

savanna

shyest
on 11/21/09 11:42 pm - deville, LA

Hi Ladies

Does anyone have Devons direct number? I have been trying to get her to call me back for 2 days and cant seem to get her. If I dont hear from her soon I might just go up to the office since I will be there anyway. 

I also noticed that it sad I was denied for some kind of band so I wonder why that is. Im going through with all my classes and pshyuc eval so no matter what im covering my butt in case im approved.

Frances S.
on 11/21/09 9:59 am - Zachary, LA
Topic: RE: Docs in Baton Rouge accept Medicare/Medicaid?
I attended the Walk from Obesity in Slidell a week ago. The folks there have built a very strong and well-respected program. We have support group members that have had surgery with them.

Our practice site is www.SGBRWeightloss.com

And the patient portal is www.NewUSupport.com

Our meetings are:

• First Thursday of month -- Our Lady of the Lake

• Third Tuesday of month -- Pennington Foundation Conference Center

We usually have one other event/activity per month. This month we had a clothing exchange and next month we have a Christmas party.

I wish you well in your journey and if you would like to join us, please feel free.

All my best,
Frances
healthyg
on 11/21/09 9:50 am
Topic: RE: Docs in Baton Rouge accept Medicare/Medicaid?
Thank you, Frances. I appreciate the information. I have found a group in Slidell that takes Med/Med. I am just now researching things and I've decided to call Medicare to see what they pay for. Thanks for the info. re: the support group! Do you have a site online? When are the meetings? Thanks again!
daboink
on 11/21/09 4:13 am - Pineville, LA
 froggie..did your approval letter say vertical banded gastroplasty?  mine did.  that is TOTALLY not the same as vertical sleeve gastrectomy.  do you think a call to devin is in order..cause i was under the impression that it was the sleeve that i was going to be having...not the other one.  
Most Active