Surgery 9/7/10

MyGoal
on 9/3/10 4:28 am - MA
well it is almost here Tuesday the 7th very excited to start my new life and scared to death at the same time..
self_love22
on 9/3/10 5:53 am
It will all work out. You'll be fine although you don't want to hear that right now. Just think, in a few days the hardest part will be over (not knowing about the surgery). Just make sure everything is done and taken care of so you can rest peacefully. Congrats!

MyGoal
on 9/6/10 1:08 pm - MA
Thank you !!!
lisa1974
on 9/4/10 1:33 pm - Brockton, MA
congratulations

when i think back to my last weekend before surgery....i was a wreck lol same feeling excited but scared out of my mind  ( was my 1st ever major surgery)  just think about all the reasons you made this choice your allmost there the next few weeks will be hard but it will be worth it in the end

MyGoal
on 9/6/10 1:07 pm - MA
Hi Lisa,

Thanks for the well wishes, I am scard to death, but I know it is the best thing to do for my health.

This to is my first surgery ever.

well just a few more hours and I will begin my new journy.

Thank you,
Mary
MyGoal
on 9/6/10 10:13 pm - MA
On my way to the hospital in 1 hour, please keep me in your prayers very nervouse and excited.
Hi -- Wow -- Great news for you!  Post as soon as you can!

Thinking of you and looking forward to reading your post-op news!  
 Lucy van Pelt 
 Highest 255 Surgery 248 Current 170
Goal: 150

MyGoal
on 9/7/10 6:32 pm - MA
  Hi so far so good I have been walking since 4pm yesterday, will finally be able to stardmdrinkin an oz of  water today at 6am then if all goesmwell be diischarged tonight.

Have a great day,
Mary
C J
on 9/8/10 12:21 pm - Franklin, MA
Impressive!!!  
That's such great news  - hope your recovery continues on this path
I've been declared a slow loser - and couldn't be happier!!
 I  can,  I  will.  

anewleaf
on 9/9/10 11:10 am
I  just saw this.  So excited for you.  Do not be alarmed if you have some very strong emotions the next few days.  I was shocked. I don't know why, but I was, I think I wasn't prepared for the emotional component but I was able to seek out help here and it helped tremendously.  Reach out, we're here.

Welcome to the post op side!  :-)  Hope you heal well and speedily!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 622 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2191 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4379 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4505 views