Repair/revision Dr. Thompson

YvonneLMH
on 6/21/12 9:24 pm - Melrose, MA
 Hi Everyone, Has anyone had endoscopic repair/revision with Dr Thompson at BW?  I went for my exploratory endoscopy last Wed and was told I have a fistula and ulcers and I am eligible for him to do an endoscopic repair.  They told me someone from the office would contact me but It has been over a week,  I called and left a message on Wednesday but I haven't gotten a call back yet.  Anyway, my question is how long did it take before they scheduled your surgery?  I know there are a lot of people in front of me, I just hope I didnt fall through the cracks.  thank you for any info.
YvonneLMH
on 6/22/12 7:53 am - Melrose, MA
 Hospital called this afternoon. All is good.

Kelleigh710
on 7/24/12 1:09 am
Hi Yvonne,

I had the repair with Dr. Thompson and it was a no go. It didn't do anything for me. From what I understand, there has been little success with this revision. I now have a band over my bypass and I'm doing very well with that. You may want to explore that option.
YvonneLMH
on 9/30/12 3:01 am - Melrose, MA
 So sorry it took so long to reply.  I ended up having my regular gastric bypass surgeon repair my suture line disruption in August and I'm feeling 100% better.  Thank you for the info.  

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 623 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2193 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4381 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4506 views