Finally a NSV

Mishyme
on 4/16/11 2:34 am
Well I finally had NSV while shopping at Boutique Walmart. I find that their sizes are smaller, so.....

I grabbed a tankini bathing suit top in a 2x, and bottoms in a 22 and off to get naked in the change room.  Gotta love those florescent lights and the full length mirrors.  

My head still thinks that I am larger I guess, both where to big. Got dressed again and out to find smaller sizes.   1X and size 20 this time......again get dressed and search for smaller yet.  Not sweating at all and thinking this sure is great!  Smaller...Smaller...Smaller

I ended up with XL Tankini and a size 18 bottoms!!  Holy Crap..  I could fit my boobs into a XL!! and XL can you speak.  I was doing the happy dance and jiggling at the same time.  Hope there was no camera in the change rooms!!

home and had to call someone, bragging rights were in order.  My mom got the Skype call, had to show it off! 

Enough said now, you know I might just have to come to the meet and greet in the suit!!  Not, it snowed again!!

See you tomorrow Ladies,(maybe Keith will show???)
Michelle
Stats: HW 311 lbs in Aug 2010, VSG on 10/19/2010, Surgeons goal 208lbs, My Goal 175lbs or less Current 193lbs
Used2Bthin
on 4/16/11 2:59 am - Canada
Yahoo, congrats  I have hated shopping for many years now.  I am so looking foward to when I fit smaller close sizes.  Have fun shopping!
     Dr. Nohr in Medicine Hat.  Open RNY March 28 2011.  Start weight 253 current weight 122.       
nbrett
on 4/16/11 3:02 am - Winnipeg, Canada
Way to go..  Soooo proud of you. It's funny how our head still thinks of us as our old sizes.
I also was in walmart this am and right away went to the plus sizes. I grabbed a few tops and some pants.
well...... I think I might have made the cross over. They were all too big. I actually went to the "regular" sized clothes and picked up a pair of pants and a cute top.  C-R-A-Z-Y.

I think this sleeve thing might actually be working for us!!

Take care my skinny friend
Nikki
Kokonut
on 4/16/11 4:45 am
SCORE!!!!! Way to go chickie!!! I must agree my head still thinks I'm bigger..it's quite strange actually. I can now share clothes with my sis's in law..WAY WEIRD! Never, ever, ever in a million years did I think that would ever happen!!!

I haven't gone shopping yet...just for a pair of shoes...I keep shopping in other people's closets...LOL But I know my break from shopping will come to an end very quickly....I need summer stuff in the WORST WAY!..and I am totally dreading the bathing suit shopping..
Highest Weight Ever:312 StartW:272 CW:164 SW:253 GW:180  Height 5'10"

manitobafrustrated
on 4/16/11 8:26 am
WOOOO HOOOO! 
Brace that feeling and proceed with more success!

Pam

Mrs.Jackatar
on 4/16/11 10:43 am - Pine Falls, Canada

WTG MICHELLE!!!!! That is awesome!  You deserve to brag.  I bet it looks hot!  Can't wait till I am there.  Yay...
Can't wait to see everyone tomorrow.

Sherry
HW 300 CW 294 DAY OF SURG WEIGHT 267 Height  5'2.5
NUT Goal 180   My Goal  150

Michelle_2975
on 4/16/11 10:44 am - Canada
That is fabulous Michelle!!
justlori
on 4/16/11 3:38 pm, edited 4/16/11 3:45 pm - Winnipeg, Canada
VSG on 02/21/12
Woot Woot! Well on your way to saying good-bye to the plus sizes! Congrats! She wore an itsy bitsy teeny weenie size 18/XL tankini!!

BTW... Your post with all those crazy icons gave me a giggle.
Tanya W.
on 4/18/11 1:10 am - Winnipeg, Canada
Right on Michelle! That is so cool!
(I can just picture you doing the happy dance in the changing room! I why not, you deserve it!)

You go girl!

Tanya

Most Active