Soooo...how was it?

Kokonut
on 4/17/11 12:15 pm
So people how was the meet n greet? I am SO BUMMED I had to miss it but it was a weird weekend suddenly! Oh well, next time I will be there, unless it's May long...then I won't. Cuz I'll be shopping! :)
Highest Weight Ever:312 StartW:272 CW:164 SW:253 GW:180  Height 5'10"

Sista10
on 4/17/11 12:51 pm - Winnipeg, Canada
I missed you, maybe the next one should be the weekend before May long weekend.
I love the meet n greets, everyone gets it, what we are going through or have gone through with are weight.
Such a great group for support.
Michelle_2975
on 4/17/11 1:27 pm - Canada
We missed you, cu next time!
nbrett
on 4/17/11 10:27 pm - Winnipeg, Canada
I too am sorry that I missed it yesterday. We had a super busy weekend. I have a huge bag of clothes thaqt I was going to bring then all of a sudden the day was lost.... I hope everyone had a great time. I will be at the next one I promise!

Yake care
Nikki
manitobafrustrated
on 4/17/11 11:33 pm
Sorry I missed it!  If I was closer to Winnipeg, would be easier.  Hope to make it in May.

Pam

Tanya W.
on 4/18/11 1:12 am - Winnipeg, Canada
Did anybody go?

I couldn't make it either - oh dear!

Tanya
Michelle_2975
on 4/18/11 2:35 am - Canada
I think that there was 8 of us.
skyteddy
on 4/18/11 5:13 am
had a good time and more info,cant wait for the next meeting  hopefully it could be a little earlier in the day so i dont have to rush offf to work one more week and my operation verrrrrrrry nervous and excited dont know how to feel dont want to eat any thing for fear of gaining weight before surgery and nervous being in edmonton all by my self  if any body has facebook my facebook is cheryl procillo and we could talk .

Most Active