weight loss

XamerzX
on 5/11/11 1:11 am
Hey everyone, I haven't really been on here lately and just wanted to say hi and check and see how everyone was doing with their weight loss.  I haven't had the surgery, nor am I on the list because I don't meet the criteria, but I have joined a work out group 3 days a week and have lost almost 20lbs in under 2 months I am pretty excited about it because, maybe by the time they open the surgery up to higher BMIs I will be ready for it, or decide that I can do this on my own. 
Hope all is well with everyone.  Congrats on the weightloss for those who have had the surgery and I wish everyone luck who is about to embark on their journey.
Tanya W.
on 5/11/11 1:50 am - Winnipeg, Canada
Wow - good for you for taking matters into your own hands!

20 lbs in two months is excellent!

It seems that even with the surgery, we all need to keep at it and keeping working our programs. If you ever do decide to have surgery then you will already have the good habits in place which will enure your success. If you are able to do it on your own - fantastic!

Please don't be shy on checking in here. We are all here to support each other on our weight loss journey.

Tanya

Most Active