JUST SAYING HI

Sue B.
on 8/5/11 4:52 am - Canada
JUST THOUGHT I'D DROP A NOTE TO SAY HI TO EVERYONE. I HAVEN'T BEEN ON THE SITE FOR AWHILE AND IT WAS NICE TO READ ALL THE UPDATES ON LPEOPLE. MAN, A YEAR AGO WHEN I FIRST FOUND THIS SITE THERE WERE ONLY A FEW OF US ON IT. IT'S AMAZING TO SEE HOW IT'S GROWN. GREAT FOR PEOPLE TO HAVE ALL THE LOCAL SUPPORT. I REMEMBER BEING SO TORN ABOUT HAVING THE SURGERY. JUST AN UPDATE, HAD MY RNY LAST OCT., HAD TONS OF COMPLICATIONS, BUT DON'T REGRET IT AT ALL. I'M DOWN TO 174LBS AND NEVER WOULD HAVE BE ABLE TO DO IT OTHERWISE. THANKS TO MICHELLE WHO WAS A BIG SUPPORT TO ME WHEN I WAS IN THE HOSPITAL.
TAKE CARE EVERYONE, AND OH YEAH, I ALSO HAVE PROMBLEMS WITH EVENING SNACKING!!!
SUEB
Mishyme
on 8/5/11 8:12 am
Sue, you were great in the hospital to visit.  I know I wished I could have visisted other people as they went thru this journey, but as a landscaper it is hard to schedule it in.

You have done so well on your journey, I hope you smile everytime you see your skinny shadow!!  I know I do.

Take care and check in more often,
Michelle
Stats: HW 311 lbs in Aug 2010, VSG on 10/19/2010, Surgeons goal 208lbs, My Goal 175lbs or less Current 193lbs
tuckergirl
on 8/6/11 2:46 am - Canada
wow!!!

you've done great!!! :) :)

keep sticking too it!

xoxo

Ticker id: tnRU

Michelle_2975
on 8/6/11 8:51 am, edited 8/5/11 8:51 pm - Canada
Hi Sue,
Glad to read that everything is well. I have been on this site since 2007 and can't believe how many people are on here now. It is great. I hope you are having a awesome summer.
Mich
fullohope
on 8/8/11 6:41 am
Hi,
It really is good to hear from you. Glad to hear you are doing well. Especially after all the issues you had after surgery!
thanks for the post.
Great weight loss!
I am finally having my surgery in a couple of weeks. Wait felt like forever!

Most Active