Medical History Bracelet

Mishyme
on 12/3/11 1:26 am
My parents are snowbirds and brought me back one of these last year.  I thought the group might be interested in them.

Here is the link.  I am not sure but we could ask about bulk buying??

http://medicalhistorybracelet.com/store.php?tab=6

Michelle
Stats: HW 311 lbs in Aug 2010, VSG on 10/19/2010, Surgeons goal 208lbs, My Goal 175lbs or less Current 193lbs
Sista10
on 12/3/11 5:29 am - Winnipeg, Canada
I sooo want one, they look Awesome!
Wanda_G
on 12/3/11 7:13 am - Canada

That is a great idea.  I would love to get one.  Have you been using yours and how are you finding it?

Mishyme
on 12/3/11 12:42 pm
Update:  I sent a email about discounts for us ladies, here is the response below.  Shipping is cheaper if you order more than 1 as well.  I have a medium size, in black.
Love it!!

Dear Michelle

Thank you for your email. We can offer you a 10% discount, by using the discount code “SAFE" through the Buy Now tab on our website.
We appreciate your support, as we continue to strive in improving our device and making it affordable to all. If you have any other questions, please feel free to write again.

Best,
Paul Wahls GC Publishers,
LLC
Sales Support CARE Medical History Bracelet
Toll Free: 1-866-798-4531
www.MedicalHistoryBracelet.com
http://www.youtube.com/user/CopernicusKnows
Stats: HW 311 lbs in Aug 2010, VSG on 10/19/2010, Surgeons goal 208lbs, My Goal 175lbs or less Current 193lbs
Sista10
on 12/3/11 8:59 pm - Winnipeg, Canada
Do we put the info on ourselves? I would get a couple, they are a good price.
Kokonut
on 12/4/11 4:37 am
What's your actual wrist measurement? I'm trying to figure out how much space it needs to jiggle..you know what I mean?...LOL
Highest Weight Ever:312 StartW:272 CW:164 SW:253 GW:180  Height 5'10"

Mishyme
on 12/4/11 12:14 am
Sista10,

You plug the bracelet into the computer and it downloads the required software, then you fill in the blanks on all the tabs.  Any computer(mac or pc) can read the information.  As well the emergency dept/fire/rescue/ personnel DO NOT need any special software to read the bracelet.  Plus you can update it as often as you need to!!

Michelle
Kokonut
on 12/4/11 4:31 am
SO AWESOME!!! I love that it can be updated as often as you want. Love that it can be plugged into any computer too! EEK! I want one...or two for sure!!!
Highest Weight Ever:312 StartW:272 CW:164 SW:253 GW:180  Height 5'10"

Karenerickson
on 1/4/12 12:22 pm - Portage La Prairie, Canada
Just wanted to say that my husband ordered the wallet card from this company and it was super easy to enter all of our son's medical info. You can update and add special items and it keeps track of your meds, Dr's and entire medical history. I was very impressed.

We went with the wallet card, which has a USB that pulls out of the back of the card and plugs right in to my computer. It tells you to download the software and you are good to go. Hopefully Dwayne won't flush this down the toliet like his medic alert. I also like that I can change his med dosages whenever I need to. With the medic alert, unless you buy a yearly membership, you can only update when you buy a new bracelet.

Wish I had known about the discount before he ordered.

Karen
Most Active