My Apologies

Coreena K.
on 3/12/12 1:26 am - Winnipeg, Canada
I first of all would like to give my sincerest apology for disappearing like I did back in Jan 2011.  After my granny passed away, I didn't want to do a thing, and then an aunt and a friend passed away in March 2011, making feel numb and finally the man I was involved with for 5 years, was seeing someone else at the same time all along. The latter I found out in Sept 2011.

So the wind in my sails was kind of knocked out there and I have been trying to find ME again.

I have been off work, since June 2011, due to my Fibromyalgia. My insurance company has set me up for an exercise regime, that will go for three months--I should say the membership is good for three months. I just got back from working out, and I am still waiting to start to feel better physically.  I started at the beginning of February and I had high ambitions about going 3x a week and kicking ass.  Well after my first workout there, I realized that that wasn't a realistic goal to start out with, so I changed it to twice a week.  I am disheartened though as I haven't seen or felt any changes. So this week I will go 3x and see what happens.

Of course while I had been off, being sedentary was my worst enemy. I have gained some of the weight back and that is making so scared that what I gained won't come off again.  I never did reach my final goal and that has also felt like a kick to the stomach.  It will be coming up to my 2ND surgiversary in June and I would so like to be much closer to goal.

Excuse the ranting and whining, but I just needed to put this out there and try to alleviate some stress.
Love you all

Cheers

Coreena      

notoriousgrannyD
on 3/12/12 3:50 am
VSG on 10/16/12
There is a meet and greet in Wpg on April 1st, you should come out, sounds like you need some good old fashioned support and encouragement.  Your story is the kind people need to hear as we sometimes think this surgery is going to end all hardships ....... there's still gonna be struggles.  Be strong and hope to see you at the M & G.
Michelle_2975
on 3/12/12 5:09 am - Canada
Hello Coreena!

Welcome back. I agree life sometimes is hard and different now. It sure isn't an easy ride like I thought it would be. I am happy with what I have accomplsihed and yet disappointed in myself for the things that I thought I would accomplish but haven't.

I am very happy that you found your way back here. I don't know how much you have read here but we have so many new members and they are great. Please come to the meet and greet on April 1st. We loook forward to seeing you.

Mich
Kokonut
on 3/12/12 12:19 pm
OMG your ears must have been burning!!!! I was just talking about you last week :) I am so glad you are back and GIRL WE GOTTA MEET!! :) I am totally going to the meet n greet on April 1st...will you be able to come??
Highest Weight Ever:312 StartW:272 CW:164 SW:253 GW:180  Height 5'10"

Most Active