BEST NEWS EVER!

Lynn B.
on 5/17/12 2:12 pm
My plastic surgeon works out of Maples Surgical Centre - Dr. Jennifer Giuffre - I guess for all of our sakes I should get more details from her as to what Manitoba Health is saying the prerequisites are.  My weight loss is over 100 lbs as well but the number and time maintained were never asked by Manitoba Health.  All they wanted to know was the measurement of my pannus (which, by the way, was 18.5 cm from belly button to top of pelvis - down and back up - lol)
Used2bethin, could we please get the name of your doctor and plastic surgeon you plan to use.  Also, were there any details given on your approval letters from Manitoba Health which might assist my surgeon in her next request to them?  I will tell her what you already mentioned about the 100 lbs and time frame.

Thanks.

Butterfly_
on 4/22/15 1:20 pm - Canada

I am wondering if Manitoba Health covered your post op skin removal surgery.  I am in the position where I am looking for that as well now. Do you recall any requirements or requests from Mb health. . Or any suggestions you can pass along for me to  share with my GP?  

Most Active