100 stinking push ups!!

Kokonut
on 6/1/12 12:10 am
Ok so last year after I had my surgery I wanted to do this challenge, but I was lazy and didn't get around to doing it. Well this year I am on a quest to DO MORE! So I am doing them..

Ugh..I hate that I am already so much stronger..LOL another good thing is when I finished today I just lay on the floor on my face pretty much and I felt something...NOTHING DIRTY!! Well the floor needs vacuuming but that's not important...I felt my ribs and my hip bones touching THE FLOOR!!! WHAT THE HECK?!  There isn't a bunch of fat in between me and the floor...cool, yes but way less comfy LOL

I'm also doing the squats challenge(there are a few to choose from)...here is a link in case anybody else wants to "torture" yourself into feeling better and actually being stronger!
http://hundredpushups.com/index.html

All of this stuff is "easy" to do at home or even in your office at work. Best of all no equipement needed!!

Have  a GREAT weekend everyone!!
Highest Weight Ever:312 StartW:272 CW:164 SW:253 GW:180  Height 5'10"

alle
on 6/3/12 9:18 am
RNY on 05/15/12
 LOL you may really be nuts but in a good way!   Happy self torturing I'm not ready for this yet but maybe one day.  

Referred March 2/11,  Group Orientation Nov. 4 /11, Surgery date May 15/12  RNY    
Kokonut
on 6/4/12 11:43 pm
Once you're cleared for general excersise you can do the push ups standing in front of a wall. That was my original plan, now I do "girlie" push ups instead. My rotator cuff doesn't like full on plank push ups.
Highest Weight Ever:312 StartW:272 CW:164 SW:253 GW:180  Height 5'10"

Most Active