Getting worried no response from coordinator

its-killen-me
on 6/6/12 2:41 am - Selkirk, Canada
DS on 06/14/12
Yikes , I hope I didn't get scammed, I haven't heard from my medical guide Laurie.  she received the deposit and hasn't called.  I left message and email.  Very worried now.  only been 2 days but its crunch time surgery is supposed to be june 14 if its really booked.  
Dr. Jamie Ponce de Leon - Medical guide Laurie Wolf Received money Never showed up - Only thing booked were flights.  Surgeon and Medical team, and hospital were awesome .  There is another Medical guide named Trish she is good.  PM me for info.    
(deactivated member)
on 6/6/12 4:40 am - Canada
i hope everything works out and its just a hicup in communication
notoriousgrannyD
on 6/7/12 12:43 am
VSG on 10/16/12
Any news yet? 
. Surgery date OCTOBER 16th    
its-killen-me
on 6/7/12 12:51 am - Selkirk, Canada
DS on 06/14/12
 NO , I  just feel sick.  I used the web site that shows up on this screen that says don't go alone. She is on that site under about us. I noticed this ad is only on certain pages in this forum.  Don't know what to think.  
Dr. Jamie Ponce de Leon - Medical guide Laurie Wolf Received money Never showed up - Only thing booked were flights.  Surgeon and Medical team, and hospital were awesome .  There is another Medical guide named Trish she is good.  PM me for info.    
rainyone
on 6/7/12 3:44 am - Canada
VSG on 04/03/12
What is her company ? Maybe there is an issue with her em
 ail?

HW 295 lbs,CW 195, nuts goal-210, my goal 175 surgery date April 3 in Tijuana with Dr Ponce De Leon      

its-killen-me
on 6/7/12 3:57 am - Selkirk, Canada
DS on 06/14/12
 i did a reverse look up for the address and called the number, she answered - said she had problems at bank with money order and would call me in a couple of days.  the address is listed to a different name and she has a few aliases (doing background checks) not looking good.  the name the property is listed to has a mug shot for drugs.   I am not feeling very good about this. (At least I know where she is even if don't know who she is)

its-killen-me
on 6/7/12 4:23 am - Selkirk, Canada
DS on 06/14/12
 just talked to Trish she said Laurie is a real coordinator (thank god) she is checking to see if my surgery is booked.
ywgchick
on 6/7/12 5:16 am
VSG on 05/08/14
 Are you going to Mexico?

- Sylvie
its-killen-me
on 6/7/12 5:25 am - Selkirk, Canada
DS on 06/14/12
 Yes.  if my surgery is booked.
its-killen-me
on 6/7/12 6:10 am - Selkirk, Canada
DS on 06/14/12
 Well Dr. Ponce has me penciled in now. Trish is great. Whew . Liquid diet is even harder with stress - I am on day 7.   
Most Active